1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over.
2. Fold diagonaly both ways.
3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle.
4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down.
5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle).
6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over.
7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
Rose water makes a excellent moisturizer for both the skin and hair! It is hydrating, and contains flavonoids, anti-oxidants, tannins and and vitamins A, C, D, E and B3.
From my experience: Rose water has made my curls soft, silky, and strong! Which is quite odd because I don’t have a silky texture (it’s naturally dry and soft?) so I was quite excited when I felt my curls the next morning. Since rose water is light it doesn’t cause much build up.
What I recommend: After washing your hair allow your hair to air dry. Once dry part your hair in as many sections as you can tolerate. Next grab a section spray on some rose water and apply coconut oil. Coconut oil acts as a sealant and so if your hair is naturally dry it will trap in all moisture. Coconut oil also makes the hair much easier to detangle.