- was a survivor of attempted murder, and was resilient to not let that horrid and traumatizing event bring her down or let it ruin her life
- was a victim of emotional abuse, and didn’t let the abuse get to her
- would save a baby bird from danger and make sure it found it’s parents
- knows how to hold a rocking party with friends
- survivor of emotional abuse from her stepmom and stepsisters for many years, and stayed kind towards others
- despite her family treating her so wrongly and poorly, she just wanted to spend a night with them and have fun with them, and just be like a normal family “ Prince Charming, who “ ?????
- she’s sassy as fuck “ Well I don’t want to interrupt their “music lesson “ during her stepsisters bad singing
- even though she had a short time to be at the ball, she was grateful for the opportunity anyways
- Gives up her happiness, to perform her duty as a princess for her kingdom and her kingdom’s future and knows that she must do her job as a princess. That’s pretty brave and selfless.
- that gorgeous blonde curly hair !!!!
- she’s the first Princess that goes forward to make her dreams come true, rather than just wishing, hoping and waiting.
- she’s adventurous, curious, loves to explore, learn about new things and new cultures and new world
- she’s the first Princess to save her love interest, but once, but twice
- different, odd and a misfit from the common crowd and gives no fucks
- “ Women shouldn’t read “ Well shut the fuck up, I’m going to do what I love and enjoy anyways.
- takes no bullshit. You are a asshole ? Got no time for that. She’s outtie.
- sees the good within people, but is also isn’t naive, she knows that some people are just plain monsters, through and through.
- will stand up for her rights, and won’t be pushed around
- is quick, sharp, intelligent and a fast learner
-wants to learn more about the outside world and her people
-if you try and lie to her or manipulate her or treat her like she’s a fool, she’s not having that shit
-will fight for her people, her family, her world, her home, her culture
- she’s the first princess to save the day, not the guy, not a male sidekick, she’s the one the saves the day, while Snow had the Dwarfs, Cinderella had her mice friends, Aurora had Prince Phillip, Ariel had Eric, and Jasmine had Aladdin. ( Belle is debatable imo )
- loves the earth and nature and will protect it from harm
- she saves China, I mean, come on
- she never gives up, no matter what. If she fails, she will just try even harder to succeed and will find a way on how can succeed.
- brave, determined, strong mentally and physically, a kind friend
-teaches girls that it’s okay if you haven’t found yourself yet- if you don’t give up, one day you will, and you will conquer
- pushes gender norms
- another female princess that saves the day, not her male love interest, or sidekicks, is also the first princess to defeat the villian in battle, like a previous male character like Phillip or Eric would
- is hard-working, and never gives up on her dreams, and will work hard to get there
- teaches that dreams are done by sweating your butt off, giving up on fun sometimes, sometimes having to work more than one job, than just wishing and hoping, you have to take action, and make that dream happen
-ambitious and smart and realistic
- teaches that you shouldn’t take a short-cut, find a lazy option, cheat or gamble your way to success, the only to get there is through hard work and effort
- again,another badass princess that saves the day on her own
- is kind to everybody
- is cheerful, positive, warm and supportive towards others, even people who seem “scary “, she knows inside, that we all have dreams
-is brave enough to step outside her zone and new and strange places and territories
- anger her by harming one of her loved ones and she will fucking tear you apart
- a talented artist
Anna and Elsa
- teaches girls that family love is just as important than romance love, if not more so
- Anna goes through a abusive relationship and isn’t put off love forever, she learns her lesson, doesn’t let Hans bad treatment of her ruin her or let her become a toxic person, like he was, and moves on with a better man, and a healthier relationship
- Elsa goes through basically being locked up with lack of other human contact, fearing her powers and fearing what other people think of, to come out as better and stronger person
- Elsa teaches that sometimes its best not let what others think of you, and just say “ fuck it “ and just be yourself and be free
- Anna teaches the difference between a unhealthy relationship (whirlwind romance,quickly trusting people, getting into a deep relationship with somebody you don’t even know ) and healthy one ( somebody who gives you his jacket when you are cold, holds you close when you are scared, is worried about your well-being, getting to know somebody first before leaping in, somebody who asks for your consent before kissing you, will do anything to make sure you are safe and okay )
- will do anything for her island and people and make sure they’ll all okay
- her leadership skills are A++
- no “ you are forced to marry this boy so you can become his queen”, BS, Moana is the future leader
- is brave to fear the unknown waters, learn new skills, and battle monsters
- is understanding, and understands why somebody acts the way that they do
- is extremely independent
in short, they are all awesome, even the three originals.
after the official disney princesses i started to draw my favorite girls from my favorite movies :3 some are disney, some are not :) if you think your fav is missing please don’t yell at me “you forgot xy!!!” as i did not, just these are the ones i like :) but i do take commissions if you would like to see her in this style, feel free to write me a pm :)
after the official disney princesses i started to draw my favorite girls
from my favorite movies :3 some are disney, some are not :) if you
think your fav is missing please don’t yell at me “you forgot xy!!!” as i
did not, just these are the ones i like :) but i do take commissions if
you would like to see her in this style, feel free to write me a pm :)
apple and cinnamon tea, having the cleanest of clean studying spaces, instrumental covers of pop songs, needs to study on her own for important things but loves organising study groups, makes mind maps and diagrams for all her subjects, studies first thing in the morning as the sun rises, always gets a full night of sleep.
likes dressing up even for the most basic of social work study sessions, never without a full pencil case and oversized mug of darjeeling tea, lives on her own away from her step-relatives and loves being able to study in peace, doesn’t do study groups but organises collaborative Google docs and always helps others who don’t get the material (she gets the nickname ‘fairy godmother’ as a result), can’t wait to become a social worker.
sleeps in late but is ready to go almost immediately, never without a full mug of vanilla coffee, everything is coordinated pink and blue, loves studying out in nature with her notes, listens to lo-fi music and romantic songs from the 1950s to help her relax, has the prettiest studyblr out there for a english literature student, audits fashion classes in her spare time, sketches out dresses when listening to her lectures.
mulls over what she needs to revise and study in the shower every morning, dreams of life after college, even though she loves her marine biology course, spends time at the marina any chance she gets, sneaks on her father’s yacht to study with the smell and spray of the sea around her, breaks up chunks of studying with swimming in the college pool, has a part time job at the pool to help support her studies.
always overruns her study sessions with exploring new concepts and materials that aren’t on the syllabus but fascinate her anyway, studies with pastries from the local bakery and brings them to study groups, loves studying in coffee shops and cafes, practically lives in the library, never without her glasses, always about the extra credit, is planning on her masters and doctorate in mechanical engineering.
needs google calendar to keep on track on everything, has the fanciest stationery, immaculate handwriting, studies with her cat on her feet, drinks only sweet turkish coffee, uses pomodoro technique but with keeping up with the kardashians, takes extra semester courses alongside her business management course.
super motivated environmental sciences student, spends a lot of time studying with the geography and geology students too, uses her studies as a way to advocate for environmental change, herbal tea all the way, covers entire tables in the library with her maps and research, leads live study sessions on facebook live, uses recycled paper notebooks only.
listens to lectures on her phone while she works out, uses her morning run to work out difficult concepts in her head, drinks only green tea when she studies, but chugs red bull when it hits midnight, uses the library late at night with noise cancelling headphones, listens to power ballads and motivational jams.
the hardest working student you’ll ever meet, balances work and school really well, takes breaks on her waitressing and barista jobs, dark roast coffee and beignets as study rewards, can survive on three hours sleep, listens to ambient beats and nineties pop to focus, starts internship applications two months early, takes time off when exams are over to just sleep and watch netflix, dreams up ideas for restaurant dishes when she should be rewriting her notes, queen of time management.
notes tend to be speckled with paint, sketches as she listens to psychology lectures, motivating as all heck, listens to guitar music when she studies, likes lemonade to drink alongside her study, hoards books about subjects she’d like to study, her bullet journals feature prominently on her instagram, has highlighters for everything, documents her entire studying process on snapchat.
listens to heavy metal and rock music, never without her massive headphones, uses archery as an analogy for everything in her classes, studies for sports science on her rooftop when things get too loud at home, happier when she’s out in the woods studying, red bull and coffee as study aids, hates studying but does really well in exams.
has no formal organisation method for her notes, super colourful highlighters everywhere, always hits snooze, hot chocolate with cinnamon all year round, amazing at energising people in study groups, queen of the study whatsapp group for their theatre and performance class, has nothing but broadway musicals on her study playlist.
doesn’t do study groups, but will occasionally study with anna if she needs it, likes her cold press coffee and frozen lattes, uses pastel highlighters exclusively, reads the textbooks from cover to cover and not just the assigned readings, leads the curve for her history and environmental chemistry course, has debussy and saint-saens as her soundtrack for studying.
studies in the early morning, copies everything from her international history and politics classes, loves to revisit her notes in the sunshine or at the beach whenever possible, doesn’t do caffeine but drinks a lot of orange juice and water, volunteers for opportunities with the aged and children any chance she gets, has aims to be a community organisor.