Did Someone Say Free Stuff?
The UChicago ID that you receive once you get to campus doubles as an Arts Pass for several museums and attractions all over Chicago, as well as your personal coupon to other attractions and restaurants! Below is a list of just some of the places that are free or discounted for UChicago students. Get excited, just like this cat!
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Poetry Foundation
- Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Ukrainian National Museum
- Rides on the 170, 171, and 172 CTA buses
- Intelligentsia Coffee
- Lyric Opera
- Shedd Aquarium
- The Second City
- Joffrey Ballet
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra (CSO)
- Various restaurants around UChicago’s campus (Noodles, Valois, Harold’s, etc.)