W’rihn Diru - Character info!
Art by the ever lovely @kapreisun!
- Gender: Male
- Race: Miqo’te (Seeker of the Sun)
- Height: 5′6-5′7
- Eye Color: Sandy brown
- Hair Color: Chocolate brown
- Name Day: 23rd Sun of the 6th Astral Moon
- Occupation: Paladin, tavern worker
- Sexual identification: Pansexual
- Romantic identification: Bisexual
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Criminal History:
NONE, HE’S A GOOD BOY.
- Relationship Status: A recently started, budding relationship.
- Sweet on: Gilded Cliffrose
- Favorite food: Steak, salad, fish
- Favorite drink: Black tea with two sugars
- Favorite artist: N/A
- Favorite scent: Rain
- Favorite person(s): Aelorelle Vallancourt (Tavern mom, more of a sister) / Defiant Bride (Sister figure)
10 7 fun facts about your muse:
⚫ W’rihn is never anywhere without his Soulstone. It’s always around his neck, attached to the necklace he wears it on.
⚫ If you encounter W’rihn on patrol, he’ll often invite you to walk with him! He enjoys the company, it helps the day go by quicker.
⚫ W’rihn is actually apart of a very wealthy Ul’dahn family. He fled the city of Ul’dah at the age of 14, and that’s when he started working on the farm!
⚫ He plays both cello and piano! During his time in Ul’dah, his etiquette lessons included both piano and cello in the curriculum.
⚫ He loves to paint people in his free time. A skill he’s picked up in his later years, W’rihn is a somewhat decent painter! He enjoys capturing people, and scenery on the canvas.
⚫ His armor was custom commissioned by his mother. While she doesn’t fully support his being a Paladin, she wants him safe.
⚫ W’rihn has always wanted to be a knight! A Paladin is as close to that dream as he can get, but during his visits to Ishgard, he’s always envied the knights he’s seen there.
5 Things they like:
- Warm tea after a long day
- The company of others
- His family
- Bringing a smile to someone else’s face
- His Chocobo
5 Things they dislike:
- Rude customers
- Unlawful individuals (Some are exceptions)
- Excessive amounts of heat
- Overly snooty nobles
5 Good habits:
- Fiercely loyal
- Caring heart
5 Bad Habits:
- Overly caring heart
- Hard headed
- Emotions can cloud his mind
- Sometimes too loyal
- His kindness can come across as an annoyance
5 Personalities they gravitate toward:
- Kind hearted
5 Personality types they avoid
(but may still interact with):
- Purely evil
- Snooty noble types
- Overly rude
- Overly abrasive
- Losing those he loves
- Being a disappointment in his mother’s eyes
- Living the rest of his life alone
- His father
Tagged by: Nobody in particular! I saw @io-saar do it, and wanted to hop on the train!