I am opening up 4 exclusive slots for Traditional artworks commissions. This will be the only commissions I will take for the Spring/Summer time so if you are interested, now is the time!
ALL COMMISSIONS TAKEN WILL BE STARTED AFTER APRIL 7th
Here are the general informations regarding this type of commission.
- Commission cost :100$CAN
- made on 14x17″ cardboard paper Canson Bristol. ( It’s quite big and cannot be rolled)
- Lineart is made using a dipping pen with Black and White Ink. Gold and Silver ink is also available if needed.
- Coloured with Alcohol markers : Copic/Prismacolors/Touch
- Can be shipped anywhere and is included in the commission cost. ( If you request a type of shipment with a tracking number, additional cost will be applied.)
- If you are interested in purchasing a slot : Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detail of your commission and if it requires a deadline or not. I will do my best to help you or answer any questions you may have ~
- Payment is requested via a Paypal invoice sent at your email address. Commissions slots will be tackled via order of payments.
- A confirmation sketch will be sent before proceeding to the final inking in order to make sure everything meet all requirements.
- You can request to see a WIP anytime after the initial sketch has been sent, in order to see the progression.
- Another confirmation will be sent after it’s shipped as well as an estimation of the arrival time.
- Do not accept : NSFW , Extreme gore, artworks of Fics you don’t have the permission of the author for, morally insensitive/problematic suggestions. ( Islamophobic/homophobic/acephobic/racist/incestuous/abusive etc……. )
- I hold the right to refuse a commission if I deem it outside of my range of capacities or outside of my comfort zone regarding the subject of the piece. Adjustment can be made in order to make sure everyone is comfortable doing the artwork requested.
Thank you very much and please help by reblogging! <3