I’m a very logical person, and I believe most things can be explained through science, but I’ve had a few experiences that I’ve had trouble explaining to myself–moments my body tells me has happened, but my mind tells me should not have. I guess, according to sixpence, they’re called “glitches”.
As I said, I’ve had a few of these experiences, but most of them have been fractions of seconds long. I’m not superstitious or overtly paranoid, but last summer, on a cruise with two of my cousins around my age, something happened that I haven’t quite been able to shake.
It was our second night on the ship, and we thought it would be funny to run around causing havoc, in a real “Leonardo Decaprio sticking it to the upper class in Titanic” sort of way. We found our way to the richer levels, and laughed our way down elaborate hallways with beautiful lighting. While walking (or rather, stomping) we discovered that each door had a doorbell. These halls were different from the rest of the ship in that they were long and dead-ended. This meant that when we decided to ding-dong-ditch everyone, it required that one person stand at the end of the hall, then sprint to the two waiting at the exit while slamming their hands on each doorbell. After much discussion, we decided that my boy cousin was faster than both of us, and would be less likely to get caught.
After a few seconds of preparation, my cousin and I danced on our feet, watching him speed through the halls, itching to run from our self-inflicted trouble. When he got to the end, a large man stuck his head out of his fancy door, and after watching us giggling and pressing more doorbells, decided to chase us. There aren’t many places to hide if you get caught on a boat, so an unspoken consensus was made that we would need to run fast enough to not be recognized.
We sprinted down levels and levels of stairs, until we reached a landing with no where to go, except for into the endless hallways. Now the hallways were set up so that if you kept running in one direction, you would go in circles, but each landing had an exit to the left and an exit to the right. We knew we had a few seconds to debate which way to go, but for the first time that night, I disagreed with them. I thought it would be more faster to get to our room if we went to the left, and they thought the same of the right. We didn’t have time to debate and agree, because we soon heard yells and stomps from the stairs in front of us. Without thinking, we split up. I pulled out my timer, just to prove without a doubt that my way was faster, and began sprinting, quickly finding my way towards our room. My timer, which I screenshotted, said 1 minute, 34 seconds. I entered the room smugly, convinced I had beat them.
When I saw my cousins talking closely when I entered, I was disappointed. When they saw me, they were shocked. They had been discussing what to say to my grandma about me getting caught by the man. To them I had been gone for over an hour. To me and my phone, I had been gone for 1 minute, 34 seconds.
The next half hour was spent debating how long I was gone, the games with the doorbells before were completely forgotten.
Everything except for my timer and my mind tell me that they were right, but I know what my phone says, and I know I would not have been able to continuously sprint for over an hour.
That night I lay awake, trying to convince myself that they were right, but I knew how long I had run for, and so I kept asking myself: where was I for the other 58 and ½ minutes?
Our junior English teacher hated when people would knock on his door. This resulted in people basically doing ding-dong ditch but more like knock knock run because as soon as the person would knock he would go flying out after you to find you. I never did it but it was always fun watching it play out.
Summary: Dad!Crowley & Daughter!Reader - Crowley comes home to find his daughter playing hide and seek.
Word Count: 1877
Triggers: None, just father/daughter fluff
Y/N = Your name ¦ Y/E/C = Your eye colour ¦ Y/H/C = Your hair colour
Note: So, as promised, a little fluff after yesterday’s angst in Phone Call. This was fun to write so might do more little one shots featuring this duo!
Crowley had been called a lot of
things through his well over 300 years alive, or well… Somewhat alive. Demon,
sure constantly. Bastard, pretty much his middle name. Vindictive, who wasn’t?
Son of a bitch, well, they’d clearly met his mother. King of Hell, soulless,
heartless, crazy… Hell the list went on and on… But father, that was not a
title he’d ever thought he’d hold again.
never suited Crowley. Therapists would likely say it was his own issues with
his wench of a mother, or possibly his lack of a father figure or some similar
obnoxious bullshit. He himself however just believed there wasn’t room for
children in his existence, more now than back then. Emotions were chains and
children were an extra weight on those chains made to slow you down on your
rise to greatness. And he wanted to be great. Roman emperor level great, except of course
without the backstabbing, iron poisoning and inevitable loss of power.
all the stupid souvenir t-shirts said… He’d been there, done that, and completely
screwed up his first child. His philosophy was simple, really. Child-rearing
wasn’t one of those get back up on that horse kind of moments. If you failed
the first time around you shouldn’t try again.
Juliet, his favourite trusted hellhound, brought a crying infant back with her
after reaping the ripe soul of a dealtaker, Crowley was clearly… Well, in a
bind was putting it mildly. The hellhound was somewhat smitten with the baby
girl. Taking a protective stance in front of the child if anyone but Crowley
tried to come near and curling up around her to calm her hiccuping sobs.
Kid-Proof Scissors - jikook, rated t, teacher au [ao3, tumblr] MMA: Mixed Mutual Attraction - jikook, rated t, mma au [ao3, tumblr] A Hint of Magick - jikook, rated t, fantasy au [ao3, tumblr] Toothbrush - jikook, rated t, college au [ao3, tumblr] 3 x 3 = 9, please be mine? - jikook, rated t, college au [ao3, tumblr] The Devil Isn’t the Sinner - jikook, rated t, canon compliant [ao3] Lie - jikook, rated m, cafe au [ao3, tumblr] Coping - sugakookie, rated g, canon compliant [ao3, tumblr] Moving - jikook, rated m, apartment au [ao3, tumblr] Chocolate Milk - jikook, rated t, high school au [ao3, tumblr] Inconvenient - jikook, rated g, college au [ao3, tumblr] You Read Me Like a Book - jikook, rated t, college au [ao3, tumblr] Hold Me, Hold Me Tight - jikook, rated g, idol au [ao3, tumblr] Emergency Shower - jikook, rated g, college au [ao3, tumblr] You’re Pretty - minjoon, rated g, high school au [ao3, tumblr] Better Together - yoonmin, rated g, canon compliant [ao3, tumblr] The Mitochondria is the Powerhouse of the Cell - jikook, rated t, college au [ao3, tumblr] He’s Mine - vminkook, rated t, cafe au [ao3, tumblr] Pickles - taekook, rated g, apartment au [ao3, tumblr] Smol - jikook, rated g, maknae!jimin au [ao3, tumblr] A Hearty Breakfast - taegi, rated g, college au [ao3, tumblr] Laundry Day - jikook, rated m, canon compliant [ao3, tumblr] Ding Dong Ditch - vminkook, rated m, college au [ao3, tumblr] The Reveal - vmin, rated g, canon compliant [ao3, tumblr] Could You Stop Being So High Up? - jikook, rated g, canon compliant [ao3, tumblr] Guide Me, Fly With Me - jikook, rated g, idol au [ao3, tumblr] Sketches of You - taekook, rated g, college au [ao3, tumblr] Matching - jikook, rated t, canon compliant [ao3, tumblr] Stairing Contest - vmin, rated g, college au [ao3, tumblr] Please Don’t Let Me Fall, Fall - jikook, rated g, college au [ao3, tumblr] My Light - taekook, rated g, college au [ao3, tumblr] Shut Up - taegi, rated t, high school au [ao3, tumblr] Mine - jikook, rated t, canon compliant [ao3, tumblr]
The Room of Unrequited Love - ongoing, jikook, rated t, hp au [ao3, tumblr] Tainted - hiatus, vminkook, rated t, fantasy au [ao3, tumblr] Rainbows - abandoned, jikook, rated t, college au [ao3, tumblr]
headcanons / drabbles
send me ship and i’ll tell you - jikook, ask meme [tumblr] it’s okay - jikook, drabble, canon compliant [tumblr] jikook x kids - jikook, headcanon, parents au [tumblr] How to Make Jeon Jungkook an Incoherent Mess - jikook, drabble, canon compliant [tumblr] telekinesis - yoonminkook, drabble, college au [tumblr] i miss you - sugakookie, drabble, apartment au [tumblr] warm me up - jikook, drabble, maknae!jimin au [tumblr] just do it - jikook, drabble, mafia au [tumblr] man of the hour - jikook, drabble, ceo au [tumblr] transformation - jikook, drabble, high school au [tumblr] jimin protection squad - jikook, drabble, canon compliant [tumblr] grease pt. 2 - jikook, drabble, grease au [tumblr] music to my ears - yoonminkook, drabble, apartment au [tumblr] i need u - jikook, drabble, i need u au [tumblr] grease pt. 1 - jikook, drabble, grease au [tumblr] haunted house - jikook, group write, halloween au [tumblr] the maknae - jikook, headcanon, maknae!jimin au [tumblr] movie star pt. 2 - jikook, headcanon, actor au [tumblr] movie star pt. 1 - jikook, headcanon, actor au [tumblr] 21st century romance - jikook, headcanon, canon compliant [tumblr]
It ticks one minute past eleven at night and like clockwork Zay quietly taps on his best friends window. Lucas approaches with a silent smirk and climbs out. They carefully climb from the room to the tree which holds Lucas’ old treehouse. The two climb down the wooden planks nailed into the tree trunk and wait until they’re cloaked in darkness and away from the Friar family home before speaking.
“I for sure thought you were going to chicken out,” Lucas chuckles.
“Yeah right,” Zay shoves his best friend in the arm, “But if you’re too scared we can go back.”
“There’s no turning back now,” Lucas pats Zay on the shoulder.
holy crap you read my mind i was literally about to post asking for people to send me hc requests B L E SS YOU
-He chews on toothpicks all the time ((yeehaw)) -He is a New York man who loves Bagels -This man speaks horse??? Like give him an annoying ass horse nobody wants to deal with, and he will have it tamed in no time -He was kicked out of Bucks once for nearly taking a man’s eye out when he played darts drunk -Dal used to play ding-dong-ditch all the time as a kid -He could not STAND the sound of Ponyboy’s voice until it dropped a little -He sleep either butt-fucking naked or with goddamn jeans and socks on; it makes everyone uncomfortable -He was expelled from high school in grade 9 after setting off a pipe bomb as a ‘joke’
course I know,” Julien retorts, looking miffed. “Son, you were fawning over
that oaf Gaston for years and you weren’t exactly subtle about it. And this one—”
here he gestures towards Stanley with a spoon “—has been admiring your ass
since your junior year in high school.”
“We could turn and run
you know,” Jiho mumbles in my ear. I elbow him in the gut and glare at him over
my shoulder. He pouts but says nothing else. My hand is in a tight fist held up
resting against the heavy wooden door prepared to knock but my hand won’t move.
We’ve been standing here for more than five minutes, Jiho making comments about
running away and me basically shaking in my heels. I have to prepare myself for
what is beyond this door. The insanity I kind of miss but in the long run
actually drove me insane. Am I ready for that again? The rules? The unending
neediness? The baby talk?
“I think I’m ready,” I finally decide.
Jiho chuckles, “Then knock.”
With a deep breath I knock on the door three
times before stepping back right into Jiho’s chest. He lets out an oof, “We are not here to play ding dong
ditch, step up big girl.”
The door is ripped open by the youngest
brother, “Noona!” He yells gleefully.
“Hi Sehunnie,” I chuckle at his childish
excitement. The others appear behind him with the same goofy smiles. “Hi
“You are home!” Xiumin rushes past the others
and scoops me up in a tight hug, his tucks his face in the crook of my neck and
mumbles softly, “I’ve missed you so much.”
“I miss you too, Minseokie,” I muse playfully.
He leans away with a small smirk on his lips,
“I love hearing my name on your pretty lips.”
“I’m going to g before things get any weirder,”
Jiho grumbles. I step out of Xiumin’s embrace to give Jiho a small hug. “I’ll
see you Monday, okay?”
“Yes, bright and earlier! Are you going to
update the boys without yelling at them or should I call them later?”
He rolls his eyes at me, “I’ll let you know, they
will be curious as to why you aren’t at home, so it’s up to you really if you
want to explain that to them.”
“Lets just keep my location quiet until further
notice, I don’t want anyone worrying.”
“It is going to take less than a day for them
to know something is wrong, or different I guess.”
“Ugh,” I groan, “We’ll just deal with them when
they ask, until than go home and get some rest, this is your first weekend off
since we met. Enjoy it Oppa,” I pull him down to my level and place a kiss on
“See you later, Pretty bird,” He hands my bags
over to a glaring Kris before turning on his heel and heading back to his car.
He winks at me over his shoulder, I grin and mimic his action.
Kyungsoo surprises me by wrapping his arms
around my shoulders, “I thought I told you that I don’t like seeing other boys
I chuckle as I turn around in his grasp, “And I
thought I told you Jiho is going to be a big part of my life.”
“That doesn’t mean he gets to touch you,” He
“He didn’t, I touched him.”
“Such a smart mouth,” Kris clicks his tongue.
“Would you want me anyway else?” It was meant
to be a rhetorical question but it ended up being loaded with so much more.
“We love you anyway you are,” Xiumin answers
quickly stroking my head.
“Good answer, now Kyungie,” I pout cutely, “I’m
“Good,” Kyungsoo kisses the top of my head before
dragging me inside. The inside is exactly the same as before but instead of the
usual smell of their clones, the air is thick with the smell of cleaning
products and other fresh fragrances.
“We cleaned,” Suho explains.
“Deep clean? What did you boys have to get rid
of?” I muse.
“We had been gone for over a year, things need
to be cleaned, especially after you were coming home.”
In the dining room Kyungsoo sits me down at the
table full of food, “Wow.”
“I hope you are hungry,” Baekhyun gives me a
“This all looks so delicious!” I clap my hands
together. They all join me at the table and for a brief moment I forget about
everything. I look around the table and feels like nothing has changed, like I
never left in the first place. They must feel the same from the playful
conversations they are having with each other, actually acting like brothers
compared to the hostile atmosphere from before. It’s surreal.
“Before you mentioned a few more rules,” Luhan
chimes in on my left. I stop eating and give him a small smile.
“Are you sure you want to talk about it now?
Things are really peaceful at the moment.”
“I would like to know what is okay and not okay
to do to make sure we don’t make you upset.”
I sigh, “Alright, first off, no trash talking
Jiyong or Jiho, I know you are all still pissed about what happened and you
should be but out of respect for me, please don’t. No daddy over rule, well in
most situations. If I say I have to leave, I have to go, if I say I can’t wear
that out, I can’t wear it out. Connected to that just like how you guys can’t
ignore your work I can’t ignore mine so when Jiho shows up on the door step you
guys need to understand that I have to leave. When it comes to work, feel free
to ask me anything about it, as long as you are all 100% honest with me. This
is going to be hard to get through but secrets will only make it worse. I have
seen what you guys can do,” I lock eyes with Xiumin, “I have heard the stories
but I’m still here.”
“It is going to be hard to tell you things like
that,” Tao admits meekly.
“You don’t have to pour your soul to me about
it but if I ask don’t sugar coat it, just tell me what happened and we will
leave it at that. Next thing, please do not tell my friends I’m me, or that I’m
alive, I don’t want to make things more emotional.”
Kai smiles, “Good, I don’t want to share you
with anymore people anyway.”
“Did you have anything else?” Xiumin wonders
with his hand on my back.
“One more, please, you guys, do not try to lock
me up in here again. I am not getting back into that bubble. I won’t cook, I
won’t swear in front of you, I’ll call you daddy, act little, ask permission to
do little things but I will not let you guys force me into a little state of
mind again. If I’m feeling little, I’ll act like it, but if I’m big I don’t
want cold shoulders and asshole comments, okay?”
“Of course!” Luhan pulls me on to his lap and
hug me tight, “I missed my sweet baby so much!”
“I missed you too daddy lulu,” I laugh as I
snuggle into his embrace.
“Are we really going to pretend like everything
is fine?” Kris wonders. Any light in the room suddenly turns dark and the air
I sigh , “I mean I guess we can all talk about
everything that happened, but from what I saw last week you guys saw what
happened to me. Everyone gave me an update on what was going on with everyone
else, is there something else you wanted to tell me?”
“But Baekhyun almost slit your throat. They
were going to slaughter you! Jiyong lied to you and sent us on a
self-destructive path, who knows what the Jiho guy had to do with all of this
but I can guarantee that he isn’t innocent. How are you just going to pretend
that everything is okay?”
“Because my only other option is to leave all
of you behind, is that what you want? I still have my bags packed if you would
like to drive me to the airport.” I try to stand up but Luhan’s hold on me
“You aren’t going anywhere,” Luhan snarls, he
glares at Kris. “What the hell do you think you are doing?”
“I’m trying to realistic, she had this really
traumatic experience and she is just blowing it off, how are none of you
“How do you want me to handle this?” I muse.
“She is past it,” Suho snaps, “why the hell are
you trying to hold on to all that shit?”
“I just don’t want to have this idea in my head
that everything is going to be okay but tomorrow or the day after you could
decide that you don’t want to deal with us and life with Jiyong is so much
better. I can’t handle you leaving us again,” The giant answers honestly
breaking my heart. I leave Luhan’s embrace to go to him, pulling him in to my
arms I rest his head against my chest and my chin on his head.
“You got me daddy, don’t worry,” I reassure him
softly. “I’m sorry for being gone.”
He wraps his arms around my waist, “I’m sorry
for letting you go. You are never leaving us again, got it?” I lean away to
give him a stern look, he groans, “Unless it’s work related or Jiyong’s time,
“Whatever you say Daddy!” I chuckle.
“God, I’ve missed that word from your lips!” He
surprises me by scooping me up off the ground into a tight hug.
“Now is everyone good? Anyone else want to tell
me their worries because now is the time.”
“I haven’t been able to get you at all, that’s
all I want,” Chen whines cutely. I pat Kris’s chest so the giant will let me down.
“Well get up lets go!” I say with a big smile.
“Go where?” Half of them echo.
“To play!” I giggle mischievously as I run out
of the dining room to the living room where I find the floor to ceiling windows
that open to the steaming pool. It’s probably only 40 degrees outside but that
doesn’t stop me from pushing open the windows and peeling off my clothes until
I’m left in just my underwear. I jump into the warm water before the boys even
have the chance to grab me.
“Baby!” A few of the yell in concern. I pop out
of the water and tread in the center of the pool with a big grin on my face.
“What do you think you are doing? It’s
absolutely freezing out here! You are going to get sick!” Chen worries holding
his hand out to me, “You need to get out right now!”
“The pool is heated, it’s fine! Come on! We
never used this pool the whole time I was here now seems like the perfect
“Jooyoung get out right now!” Kyungsoo orders.
I stick my tongue at them, “Come and make me.”
Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and Xiumin are trying
their best not to crack a smile and failing horribly. Baekhyun is the first to
begin stripping out of his jeans and shirt, followed by the other three.
“What are you guys doing?” Suho scoffs.
“Going to get her,” Chanyeol muses and he jumps
into the water.
“Come on daddy Chen,” I sing, “Don’t you want
you play with me?”
“What if you get sick?” He nags.
I swim up to the edge a pear up and him, “Then
you can just nurse me back to health, until then…” I surprise the man by
grabbing him arm and pulling him in. “Who is next?” They all stare at me
dumbstruck for a moment. “Sorry I forgot to act little.”
Tao smiles, “Forget about acting big or little
how you are acting now is adorable. I see you’ve been working out.” He jumps in
and pulls me away from the wall, “Look at my strong girl.”
“I learned how to kick some ass, maybe we can
try sparing again.”
He grins, “I can’t wait.”
“You can not just pretend you did not pull me,
fully clothed, into the pool!” Chen roars as he swims our way.
“Ah Daddy help! Daddy Jongdae is going to get
me!” I scream as I swim towards the large group of boys already in the water. Kai
catches me and holds me tight in one arm and holds his hyung away with the
“Fuck it! Everyone in the pool!” Suho decides,
the last six standing on land finally join us.
“Does this mean I’m not in trouble for not
listening?” I coo.
“Hell no,” Kyungsoo chimes with a smile, “we
are just going to have some fun before hand!”
“I think I’m going to enjoy this new Joo,”
Baekhyun smirks, “She is going to be a bit more trouble but a lot more fun.”
“Oh you have no idea!”
Okay lovelies I have a question for the readers who aren’t exo fans or kpop fans in general. Did you look up them up to see what they look like or did you just make up an image of them in your head?
• a lotta grease, a lotta fluff, and the irresistible urge to always fight :))
• it never matters to him if the timing is right, or if the atmosphere is suitable, chanyeol will never let you go a fucking day without having some lame joke or a greasy pickup line
• ‘hey jagi, if you were a booger i’d pick-’
• ‘chanyeol pls stop’
• he loves it when you play w his ears ofc like he’s gonna be in the middle of talking, and you’re gonna reach over and like stroke his earlobe or smth and i swear to the holy spirit that his facial expression is the funniest thing you’ll have ever seen
• gets jealous when you so much as pOKE another member and he’ll be glaring daggers at them for probably the whole day
• always thirsty for attention
• it’ll be finals week and you’re busting your ass studying but this hoe is gonna text you nonstop shit like if you’re done already and for how long he’s gotta keep himself away from you even though he comes to your house almost everyday
• his words are always contradicting his actions like for example, he’s gonna be like ‘ok im gonna stop texting you now’ and it’ll literally be like five minutes of peace and quiet until he texts you again like ‘are you feeling at ease now that im not texting you’ like chanyeol, christ pls stop
• he likes to use his height to his advantage by using your head as an arm rest or something that makes you want to scREAM
• however, he also uses his height to do the thing where he rests his chin on top of your head and that’s probably the only acceptable action he does regarding how tall he is
• one time when you had to babysit your cousins, chanyeol offered to come and help and you almost went into cardiac arrest like omfg pls don’t these children are already a hand full i don’t need another one
• nevertheless, he swung by and he was surpRISEDLY good at handling children like he cooked for them and gave them piggy backs around the house and now your cousins always look for him whenever they come to your place
• likes to take selfies or eV E RY THI N G
• the both of you are just waiting in line for your order at McDonald’s when he pulls out his phone and takes a selfie with you while you’re not looking
• but you hear the camera sound and you’re like, ‘chanyeol did you actually just take a selfie while we’re simply just waiting for mcd’s ohyymfks wyH’
• his excuse is the same for everything
• ‘memories :))))’
• plays guitar for you a lot
• you admitted that you really liked their performance of sabor ami so chanyeol occasionally plays the song for you and sings in spanish like :)))))
• once you confess to him about stuff you like about him, his whole day is madE, the sun is shining brighter, his skin is clearer, cherry blossoms have begun to bloom in the middle of October, and the bees are safe
• but then again, he gets cocky —— lIKE REALLY COCKY it almost makes you regret having told him in the first place
• 'jagi, what do you like about me ???’
• 'well ,,, i think your voice is hot’ // we all knOW that chanyeols voice is so deep it touches the gates of hell ok we kNOW
• he has a habit of staring at you for too long so when you’re sitting beside him or across, it doesn’t really matter, but you can sense his gaze on you from your peripheral vision so you’re like 'yeah, what’s bothering you’ and he’s just gonna say 'nothing, im just wondering how I got so lucky’
• aforementioned, he likes to use his height to his advantage so when you’re tryna kiss him or smth, he’s gotta bend down or lean in but sometimes he looks up all like 'wow the clouds are pretty today !!!’ just to tease you so you kiss his chin like park chanyeol you fucking braT :))))
• is probably really into memes and that may be the strongest interest the both of you share
• 'jagi, look, i found this rare pepe and-’
• 'holy shit thATS THE ETHEREAL PEPE CHANYEOL WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS’
• bAEKHYUN is always aLWAYS teasing chanyeol about you and him and just your relationship in general
• 'hey, ______ back when chanyeol had a crush on you, he used to practice pickup lines in front of th-’
• 'nOONonOnOnNO PLS STOP’
• 'oH yEah, and one time, he winked at himse-’
• 'hYUNG PLS I-’
• baekhyun left the room and chanyeol was looking as pale as a ghost and you just saw his fists clenched so hard like 'im gonna kill him, i swear to god almighty that im gonna fukcnging ,,,’
• chanyeol didn’t talk to baek for like three days after that happened and he’s is still salty about it to this day and doesn’t think he’ll ever truly forgive who he thought was his best friend for exposing him like that
• i mentioned it in secret admirer!chanyeol, but despite how confident he tries to act around you, he really is just a smol fragile bean
• you could be eating and both of you reach for the salt and your hands accidentally brush and his ears will just go on fire
• 'chanyeol are your ears red-’
• 'tHYERE NO t’
• despite how tough he makes himself out to be, the hate gets to him and people calling him problematic just really weighs down on his mood
• but he counts on you to listen and just pours out all his negative feelings on you while you just lend him an ear and he’s thankful for that
• when he has to go on tour and leave, you accompany him to the airport and he teases you for crying and tells you not to miss him too much but on the plane where you’re not there to watch, he was silent the whole ride and suho swore he saw chanyeol dab at his eye w a tissue
• but when he’s at the hotel room, he is just iTcHING to facetime or call you and members are like 'ur so annoying, if you wanna talk to her that badly then just call lmao’ and he’s like 'i don’t think u understand how much i cannot do that’ bc like he wants to remain chill and calm and cool and collected
• so he waits for YOU to call and when you do, chanyeol immediately drops his dead monotone face and transitions into the happy virus everyone knows and loves
• hes gonna pick up all like 'lmao wow i just got here wOoOw you miss me that much already ??? nah, i was planning to call you tomorrow but what can i do if you just abSOLUtely cANNOT wait to talk to me yenno’ and the members are just like
• but really, once he starts talking to you, he won’t stop
• since baek shares a room w him, he always complains to chanyeol about how he has to stop giggling like a four year old at every single joke you make, they’re not even funny but chanyeol begs to differ
• its not just baek who complains, every member wakes up and shows up to breakfast looking like they’ve gone through hell and back bc they couldn’t sleep through chanyeol’s loud ass laugh
• “chanyeol, it is two o'clock in the fucking morning, go to sleep we have practice tomorrow”
• claims that he’s a secret romantic
• and by secret, i mean watching “the notebook” with you in the wee hours of the morning sweating profusely while trying not to scream of excitement
• sometimes you like to pull pranks on strangers
• but yours and his idea of a good prank is ding dong ditching
• this relationship is probably the most hilarious alright y’all are just always tryna have a good time