Tony kinda maybe thinks makeup looks really pretty. Not just on girls–though it does, absolutely!–but in the way that makes his fingers itch with the urge to try out himself. He’s not sure it really would be for him but Pepper’s lipstick always looks incredible and he’d really like to try those smokey eyes Natasha mentioned and well.
It takes him four months to work up the courage to ask Jan about it and he’s on the verge of a nervous breakdown by the time he’s got the “Would you mind showing me how to do basic makeup” out without stuttering.
Jan of course is over the moon.
It’s not just that she loves makeup and loves styling her friends, though that’s part of it. But no, the most important thing is that Tony is asking her for advice regarding something people usually scoff at or ridicule, maybe in rare cases tolerate. Jan isn’t stupid, she sees every eye-roll her raving about the newest eyeshadow palette from Maybelline gains. So this? A genuine (if shy slash terrified) request for help? It means a lot.
Naturally she drags Tony to the closest drugstore as soon as school lets out.
After a long moment of contemplation she stops in front of one of the shelves with a decisive nod.
“Alright,” Jan says. “Let’s start with mascara.”
She gestures wildly at the shelf, filled with products in all kinds of forms and colours.
“Here we’ve got black, brown, orange–you’re only gonna wear that to a costume if ever, got that Tony, I’m serious–oh, and that’s waterproof, here we got the smudgeproof ones, but be warned, they’re never as smudge-proof as advertised. That over there is black and white, and here we’ve got lengthening, curling and volumizing ones.”
Jan turns, her smile radiant. “Any questions?”
Tony stares. Blinks. Feels very, very stupid. “Just one. What’s mascara?”
Jan blinks back. Doesn’t laugh (see, this is why he went to Jan with this).
“Mascara is used to enhance the eyelashes,” she explains, followed by, “You know what, we’re just gonna take one of each of them.”
Tony doesn’t think he needs fourteen different mascaras but he gets distracted by the nail polish. There are a lot of different colours available and there are so many reds and golds and one of them looks like liquid metal.
Needless to say, they buy a lot more than just fourteen mascaras.
One day Tony is gonna wear bright orange mascara and though Jan will wail and beg and theatrically shudder, she will also throw a bottle of nail polish remover in the face of anyone who dares to make a face. Because it’s taken Tony a long time to become so comfortable and confident where makeup is involved and Jan is invested.
A round of applause for all the international voices for Miguel, Hector and the rest of the cast of Coco for learning the pronunciation of spanish words and singing them effortlessly, y’all are champions.
- bev would get everyone all dolled up for the occasion because they NEED to go all out
- she’d make all the boys put glitter on their cheeks and paint their nails different colours
- each of the losers would be a different colour so they were all a rainbow when they stood next to each other
- bev would wear this amazing bright yellow dress with a sunflower crown in her hair and those cute heart shaped sunglasses
- bill would be red and wear bright red jeans trousers and a white shirt with a big red heart sewn on (thanks to his little brother’s help) and he’d even get his mother to spray his hair red
- richie would be orange and he’d be that one fucker that wears jeans and suspenders and thats it, both neon orange and so blinding it hurts
- eddie’s pink (of course) and wears little pink shorts and a matching crop top and pink converse and he’s just adorable in it
- mike is purple and went shirtless for the occasion with some shorts but got ben to write ‘LOVE’ on his chest and back in purple paint
- ben went green and wore a fucking wreath in his hair and let bev put green streaks through his hair and he looks like AMAZING in his little green suit
- and stan the man went all blue and allowed bev to put blue eyeshadow on him that matched his checked shirt and he felt so powerful
- they would all have banners and rainbow flags with little love quotes on and they’d all be sparkly
- they’d all hold hands walking with the crowd, not wanting to lose any of them
- richie convinced eddie to get on his shoulders at one point and eddie was freaking out because of how tall he was
- “LOVE CONQUERS ALL!” is all he’d be shouting from up high and richie would be beaming
- stan and bill would holding hands and grinning at each other because they were so comfortable around all these strangers??
- bev got so many comments on her boys looking cute together and she was so proud of them
- mike and ben would hype the crowd up and run around singing ‘we r who we r’ by KESHA and everyone would fucking love it
- eddie and richie had their first kiss on a float in the middle of the pride parade in front of everyone when eddie was looking at richie and realising he had never felt this happy before and just kissed him because fuck it
Students always ask Pansy how she manages to find different nail polishes for each day of the year but honestly she steals them from Draco so the real question is why does he have so much nail polish (and why are there 32 bottles of ‘Blackest Black’)
Ok but please consider sincerely three having date nights once a week and alternating who picks the date like first week is Evan, next is Connor, then Jared, and then all three of them agree on something special at the end of every month (because lowkey they probably got together near the end of a month and thats kind of how they celebrate their love)
For Anon who requested 10 and 20 for Hotch “Oh, shit.” “Hit me. I’m serious, hit me.”
You were in a small town in north Washington State and it was the middle of January and you were freezing. You’d had on two pairs of gloves and your fingers still felt like they were ready to fall off, and you stopped feeling your nose several hours ago.
Morgan and Hotchner were standing in front of you, looking around the front property of the unsub’s cabin. You’d located it a few hours ago via Garcia, unfortunately it had take you all that time to hike through the woods to find it, and when you got there it looked abandoned for the most part.
“Waste of time.” Morgan announced, kicking at the house angrily, “We wasted hours coming out here, and hours going back, for nothing, for an abandoned house. No one’s been out here in years.” You moved towards the front door, mostly trying to get the blood moving back in your legs when you noticed something.
“Hey wait.” You announced, “Someone has been here recently!” Hotch and Morgan came up to your side where you were pointing excitedly at the door.
“I don’t get it.” Morgan shook his head, and Hotch nodded along with him causing you to sigh.
“These nails, what’s different from them, compared to the entire rest of the house.” Both looked at you blankly and you groaned, “No rust! And you call yourselves profilers! These nails look brand new, someone came out here recently and nailed this door shut.”
“Reid,” Morgan called, and the other man’s head lifted, looking confused, “You’ve just lost your title of the BAU’s resident genius.” Reid rolled his eyes and went back to looking over the notes he’d brought along. Hotch turned and grabbed the handle giving it a pull.
“Nails aren’t doing much for the rotted wood, here,” He took his gloves off handing them to you before grabbing the handle and pulling hard. Turns out the wood was a lot worse off than it looked, and Hotch didn’t need to pull nearly that hard. When the door broke his arm jerked back from the force he was yanking and collided with something. That something being your face.
“Oh, shit.” You stumbled back, foot catching on the step causing you to fall back and land on your butt. The frozen dirt did nothing to pad your landing, “Dammit.” You hand went to you face, feeling the blood trickling out.
Hotch dropped down in front of you eyes wide, grabbing his gloves from your hand and using one to wipe the blood away, trying to asses the damage.
“Jesus Christ (Y/N) I didn’t think you were right behind me, I’m sorry. Does it feel broken.” You shook your head slightly, waving him off.
“I’ll be fine, crooked nose adds character.” You joked, “I should’ve known better than to stand that close.” Hotch grabbed your hands and pulled you up, keeping his glove pressed against your face.
“That’s gonna be a fun accident report to write up. How did (Y/N) break her nose? Oh Hotch socked her for being mouthy.” Emily joked, Hotch only glared in her general direction.
“At least it’s cold out. Nature’s own ice pack.” You smiled.
“Hit me.” Hotch stated and you were caught off guard.
“Hit me. I’m serious, hit me.” He moved back, opening his arms gesturing for you to take a swing, and you burst into laughter.
“I’m not going to hit you! It was an accident!” You laughed.
“Come on, (Y/N) hit him, once in a lifetime chance here, baby.” Morgan egged you on, grinning. “Do it for us.”
“Morgan..” Hotch warned, but smirked slightly, in good fun.
“Okay, fine.” You laughed, coming towards a suddenly slightly nervous looking Hotch. Did he really think you would full out take a swing on him. You smirked and lifted your hand before giving his face a small open handed bop with with double gloved hand. Hotch’s head jerked slightly but he laughed and the low velocity impact. “Now I feel better.” You grinned.
Slowly getting the hang of the new art program. The brushes are actually very helpful at letting my inner painter show off. Also using your own hand for reference is surprisingly easier than looking through the interner and the result looks far more realistic. Hence to why the glove is actually my favourite part of the painting. As far as the painting itself goes, there’s nothing really creative about it, just same ol’ Roy Mustang..
Made by jiyu-koya. Please do not repost, do not remove source
-You live in the
United States ten months in a year. What do
you miss most about Russia?
- It used
to be difficult, my parents did not visit
that much. And now I’m comfortable, all who are
close and dear to me often visit Pittsburgh. I don’t worry about food, I’m not
fussy. What I miss the most is the Russian banya (sauna). Whenever I arrive in Moscow, I immediately go to
“Sanduny”. I like to hang out with
friends, sometimes in nightclubs too. You get tired of a year of matches and flights across the America, so you need some
time to relax.
I’ve offically named him Hitomu (ひとむ)! It translates to one dream/single dream.
I wanted to explore some really Decora like looks, with vibrant colors and such! I also plan to do a lot of horror and gore and psychological horror with him! Even though his personality is bubbly and positive, until it gets annoying, weird, creepy, or disturbing.
I use a lot of vocaloid songs for him, and other japanese or just interesting songs!
I’ve already sketched out a christmas outfit, so i’ll probably do that next!! ^y^ <3