2017 Positivity FTW
Hey there, OUAT fandom! Feeling confused and anxious about the upcoming season? You might have noticed that I have been … so now seems as good a time as any to focus on some positivity. In my experience the best way to fight bad feelings is to focus on good ones.
Or maybe you are already really excited about the new season and just want to see more positivity on your dash?
Let’s focus on the things we love … this Friday, July 28 marks ten weeks to go until the Season 7 premier … so this year, my Positivity Project is going to focus on theme days!
How is this going to work?
Every day of the week will have a different theme and in the ten weeks ahead of us let’s celebrate that theme! You can post anything you want pics, gifs, metas, fic, fanart … or just us the gif search to find all the things that you love and post them!
- Fridays - Friendships - brOTPs if you will … friendship plays such an important role in the show, let’s celebrate the friendships that we love!
- Saturdays - Villains - So many villains have tried to mess with Storybrooke - what villains did you love … or just love to hate?
- Sundays - Families - the show has really explored what family means and how flexible the definition can be, tell us which ones warm your heart
- Mondays - Cast Events - Six seasons and counting have given us lots of different events - conventions, premieres, interviews - let’s get nostalgic for our favorite events!
- Tuesdays - Kisses - There have been a LOT of kisses on this show but which ones will forever make you weak in the knees?
- Wednesdays - I see you, Disney - Hidden Mickeys, lines from a song, movie costumes … what was your favorite Disney reference?
- Thursdays - Hero Moments - Admit it, when the hero gets their big moment on this show it can be incredibly inspiring. What moments had you cheering on your fave?
I’m in need of a big dose of positivity so please, spread the word! I love it when people from all parts of the fandom can get involved! I want to spread the positive vibes as much as I can and leave the negativity in the past.
I’ll be reblogging many of the posts for this project so please use the tag #ouatpositivity17 so I can find them!