Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones
Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Is there anything you loved in your childhood that you’re now ashamed about?: Not really. I mean, I liked Barney then, and I think it’s dumb now, but all kids liked it when they were little, so I’m not ashamed of it!
2. Has a profound piece of work (paint, picture, movie, music, book, etc.) ever moved you and stayed with you for hours or even days after?: Yes, the book To Kill a Mockingbird. It continues to strike me with such thought and such heart. It’s a beautiful piece of art.
3. Do like the name you were given?: Yes, it’s okay!
4. Do you feel truly comfortable with yourself at this time!?: Wow Will, this is deep. Yes, I do!
5. Your Favorite vegetable?: …Corn?…..Potatoes?
6. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Or does it vary depending on the situation?: It varies. I go through waves of intense pessimism and intense optimism.
7. What’s the wisest and endearing piece of advice you’ve ever gotten from anyone?: Good question! I can’t think of anything, though!!!
8. Is there one law that you find unjust and restricts freedom that you’d get rid off?: I don’t like the fact that passports are necessary to pass from country to country, but I guess they’re necessary for population control and whatnot. But yeah, I’m not fond of them.
9. Is there anything you can say with confidence you’re sufficient or even proficient at?: Playing piano, singing, and looking adorable as hell.
10. What animals have you had as pets over the years?: In my whole life, I’ve had 6 dogs (in chronological order: Maxie, Jessie, Nippy, Jewel, Heidi, Thor), about 3 hermit crabs (in chornological order: Chewie (don’t judge me), Hermes, and Roxie), a fish named Coral, and I think that’s it!!!
11. Do you have a favorite childhood book or story?: I love Little Red Riding Hood.
So…11 new questions, I guess!
1: Do you ever feel guilty about spending money on frivolous things?
2: Are you into math/science or the arts?
3: Do you ever still watch kid’s movies or read kid’s books by your own free will?
4: Has a Disney movie ever made you cry?
5: Do you prefer dramatic films or comedic films?
6: What are you’re top 5 favorite books?
7: If you could meet one currently deceased celebrity, who would you choose?
8: Is there one actors who’s death you’re dreading?
9: The classic question: Gregory Peck or Cary Grant?
10: The other classic question: Joan Crawford or Bette Davis?
11: Do you have a guilty pleasure musical genre?
I won’t tag 11 people, because I don’t know 11 people who would do this, but I’ll do a few! Alright!