These top 10 you do are really great, you have such good ideas. Would you be willing to do one like "Top 10 Katsuki/Nikiforov Moments That Had Everyone Swooning" (from interviews, caught by paparazzi, public, whatever you decide) - something like the sweetest, sappiest shit the media managed to catch of them and had everyone wonder how did these two go from rivals to relationship goals. Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
Hi!! Just wanted to say I love your story too much, especially the social media bits that make it even more enjoyable and funny!!! Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven’t done it already, I was wondering if you could do Top 10 Viktuuri Posts that made the Fangirls Die from Nosebleeds!! Sorry if you already answered it or don’t have time, I still love you and your beautiful fanfiction no matter what!!!
Top ten Viktuuri PDA moments?
Right, I’m going to group these all together because they are similar enough that I can’t come up with separate lists for them all.
Top Ten Romantic Moments:
10) Once, when they had been apart for a couple of months for euros/4c, they reunited in an airport and it was like romance movie level drama. Yuuri literally ran and threw himself at Viktor and Viktor caught him and spun him around while they were both smiling and laughing and then dipped him into a kiss and everyone around them was like ‘that’s super adorable but also can you two not be Extra for like 2 minutes around each other’
9) At one point the paparazzi caught them on a date in Detroit when Yuuri was still living there and Viktor had come to see him and they both brought each other flowers at the restaurant and tried to give them to each other at the same time and then laughed about how they had both picked the exact same way to try and surprise each other
8) Once after a competition in a cold country Viktor said something to Yuuri that made him glare at Viktor for a second and then stuff freezing cold snow down the back of Viktor’s jacket in revenge. Viktor retaliated by chucking a snowball at Yuuri and it devolved into a completely childish snow war that ended with them slipping and falling together and then laughing and kissing in the snow.
7) During an interview which was the first that either of them had really spoken about what happened to lead up to The Big Kiss, Yuuri was really nervous. So all throughout the filmed interview Viktor kept subtly reassuring him with little touches and being close except nothing is subtle about the two of them and it eventually ended up with Yuuri practically sitting in Viktor’s lap for the majority of the interview and looking more relaxed than anyone had seen him during an interview before
6) At Hasetsu, a paparazzi snuck in to watch them on the beach together and got a bunch of photos of a super competitive beach volleyball game that ended with Yuuri tackling Viktor into the sea until he begged for mercy while laughing and then them kissing in the waves in a very ‘poster for a romance film’ kind of way in photo that very quickly went viral.
5) Once Yuuri slipped and fell on the ice in a street in St Petersburg and hurt his ankle and instead of calling for a taxi like a normal person, Viktor carried him bridal style all the way back to their apartment
4) After being apart for a while, Yuuri and Viktor planned to meet up at one of Viktor’s competitions that Yuuri wasn’t skating in but his flight was delayed and his missed the start. He showed up in the middle of Viktor’s skating and as soon as Viktor got off the ice he ran and literally jumped into Viktor’s arms to kiss him with his legs wrapped around Viktor’s waist which got a lot of approving cheers and wolf whistling from the crowd around them.
3) At the competition after the events of chapter 14, their exhibition skates had changed to Viktor’s being the duet of Stay Close to Me and Yuuri’s being Dark Eyes in honour of Viktor. Yuuri skating to something Russian made everyone’s heart melt and the Stay Close to Me duet became considered one of the most romantic moments ever. Both exhibitions were generally considered their best non-competitive skates ever. The only other one that came close to that title was the time when a group of people started saying that Yuuri had only slept with Viktor to win gold and in retaliation in an ice show, Yuuri skated to ‘Fucked My Way Up To The Top’ out of pure spite and everyone loved it.
2) The Kiss from chapter 14
1) The engagement announcement but I won’t say when, how or who proposed ;)