Hamilton things (Act 1)
- those chills you get when they say “and Alex got better but his mother went quick”
the genius that is “Aaron Burr, Sir”
lafayette aka the love of my life
lafayette’s verse in my shot. Like damn.
"I heard your mother say come again”
“if you stand for nothing burr, what’ll you fall for?“
"I imagine death so much it feels more like a memory”
"ah, so you’ve discussed me? I’m a trust fund baby you can trust me.“
eliza??? Just??? The love of my life??
"it’s hard to listen to you with a straight face” in farmer refuted.
Jonathan Groff in general in this entire damn play because I adore that goof and will protect him with my life.
- The end of “right hand man”, right at the climax of the song. Pure genius, honestly.
- “We’re reliable with the ladies. THERE ARE SO MANY TO DEFLOWER”
- “Is it a question of if, Burr, or which one?”
- “As long as i’m alive Eliza, I swear to god you’ll never feel so-,” his voice?? when he says this?? my sexuality.
- Satisfied. Just. Ugh. Angelica Schuyler is the reason I live and breathe.
- “The Story Of Tonight Reprise” Because honestly its so funny like the “oh shit” alexander says. iconic.
- love/death/life doesn’t discriminate between the sinners and the saints
- that “chicka blah” noise that multiple characters make in multiple songs. hamilton does it in stay alive.
- “I’M A GENERAL WHEEEE”
- hamilton and laurens being total otp, honestly.
- “Ten Duel Commandments” in general but more specifically “pray that hell or heaven lets you in”
- “call me son one more time”
- everything Lafayette in “Guns and Ships”
- did i mention Lafayette???
- “Immigrants, we get the job done” just. ugh. i love.
- “when you knock me down I get the fuck back up again” and all of that instrumental shit afterwards because it’s honestly what I live for.
- that cheeky “awesome, wow” in what comes next
Dear Theodosia was literally written about Lin’s dog because he wrote it before children were even in the picture and I think that’s honestly the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard.
- “and i thought i was so smart”
- the way he says “i was chosen for the constitutional convention” in non-stop
- those chills when they say “HAMILTON WROTE THE OTHER FIFTY-ONE”