anonymous asked:

hi just lettin ya know that americans have a thing called 'drumsticks' and i think that's what also a cornetto is ? like it has the chocolate on the bottom too and it's an ice cream and kids love it

aye yes lots of people were telling me this, but it only compounds the issue because then what do you call these