• Him teasing you constantly
• for example Him pulling your hair
• him slapping your ass
• then acting like nothing happened
• Playing with his hair
• its long enough to make pigtails
• he makes you feel better by wearing them for a day
• Him winking at you when you’re across the room
• “you wanna fight me, cupcake? Huh? Is that what you want?”
• then he attacks your lips with his
• NECK KISSES 24/7
• him calling you his “kitten”
• Greenwood getting annoyed by all the PDA
• “it’d be nice to not see you guys suck each other’s faces off”
• everyone teases him bc they think you’re too pretty for him
• “how’d you even land a piece of ass like (name)?”
• “shut up, Greenwood”
• PLAY FIGHTING LITERALLY ALL THE TIME
• kinky sex
• he’s dominating
• and absolutely loves your submissiveness
• “sit on my lap, cupcake.”
• flirting constantly
• it makes everyone uncomfortable tbh
• make out sessions at random times and places
• jerome is very territorial over you
• its really not healthy at all
• he has a really terrible temper
• he takes it out on you sometimes
• he’s never hit you but he has pushed you and choked you
• a small part of you is terrified of him or at least what he’s capable of
• when he does that you leave but eventually come back after all his pleas and begging
• its a vicious cycle honestly
• but you’re in love with him
• he brought you a diamond necklace with a j charm
• he always is trying to get your attention
• in a way you’re his anchor
• he likes to think he somewhat has a tiny bit of humanity bc he has you
I have not made a list of movies I’ve seen/enjoyed in a while, so here are some good bloody films you animals (like you @havanapitbull). I’ve been on a J-Horror kick:
JIGOKU / HELL / THE SINNERS OF HELL
A cast of terrible people meet on the border of hell itself and talk about how their horrible lives are all related in horrible ways. The psychedelic cinematography, goofy gore and actual lake of blood make this worth seeing.
NOBI / FIRES ON THE PLAIN
A Japanese soldier tries to survive the war at the cost of his own humanity. Fun!
FUDOH: THE NEXT GENERATION
First of a trilogy of Young Yakuza films by Takashi Miike, you have the extreme gore and weird sex hangups in his later films but this one was filmed in the 90′s, so nostalgia I guess. There’s a tattoo made of human blood on our main character and also a vaginal blow-dart! Miike!
GUINEA PIG: MERMAID IN A MANHOLE
Unlike the previous few Guinea Pig movies that are just hyper-realistic gore effects for an hour, you instead have a weird pseudo-romance directed and written by horror mangaka Hideshi Hino. And it shows! You have a pervert artist falling in love with a mermaid he finds exploring the sewer. As she slowly rots to death outside of her native habitat of filth, he paints her portrait using her rotting body as paint.
AI NO BOREI / EMPIRE OF PASSION
A torrid love affair ends in a murder and a dead husband thrown down a well. The rest of the movie has the wife and her lover enjoying their new life of passion and slowly worrying more and more about neighborhood gossip and a ghost showing up. This one is a slow burn, probably one of the best movies I’ve seen all month.
People losing control of their bodies in a fetishistic cyberpunk hell. Thats really it mostly, lots of pretty pictures of flesh.
is easily one of the five best directors in the world in my book, and Gemini is one of the reasons why. You have the standard tale of twin brothers torn apart at birth and one coming home for revenge against the other, but Tsukamoto delivers such a raw alien sensuality to every scene that makes you feel like a creepy voyeur into these wounded and insane lives. Its damn great.
LUCKY SKY DIAMOND
A girl wakes up in a hospital that probably isn’t a hospital. I’m not saying anymore beyond this point, its better to go in as blind as possible here. The true epitome of the inherent creepiness of VHS-quality video.
FUAN NO TANE / PET PEEVE
is one of the best horror mangakas who has ever lived, his work is always revolving around the subject of how horror is best shown when its barely shown at all; Little glimpses of something behind you, a monster in a story you barely remember, that guy on the road acting odd, its all here and it will make you feel uncomfortable. How can you capture such subtle horror? They come damn close in the adaptation of his short stories here. The special effects range from incredibly real to awful, all done on purpose to unnerve in a way I havent been unnerved in a long time.