How to do drag king makeup
1. Use a dark color to create shadows
2. Careful not to over highlight
3. Make sure its smooth! And clean
4. Guys have longer eyelashes, but don’t give yourself long girly eyelashes. Light, light eyeliner… Use feather strokes for your eye brows and get a color close to your color (or darker)
5. This is how i did it, different men have different facial hair. To get a more realistic look use fake hair over the shading… Also, if you are only using color use a thin brush and use feather strokes to give a beater texture
- i am a new drag king, i watched a lot of tutorials and saw a few diagrams and then combined them into this
april 26 2017- - - amid all of the crazy end of the semester tests, today was a softer day. An essay on gardens, a short response, and this fish anatomy drawing for oceanography were the only things assigned. Getting ready for exams can be stressful so it’s always nice to have a little bit of fun:)
Had a pretty relaxed day switching between completing my online tutorials and fun stuff (YouTube and reading).
But to be entirely honest I had no idea what I was doing with drawing and labelling these embryology diagrams. Honestly still looks like purple cauliflower even after I spent a couple of hours on this.