But what if the reason Kanda took so long to come back was because he waited for his hair to go back to its normal color? Because you know how all the “moyashi” thing started so nope Kanda is definitely not giving Allen the chance to throw it back at him
Yes, yes, YES!!! to Kanda and Lenalee saving Lavi together! \^w^/ So to continue on your amazing ideas, imagine this:
- - - - -
* Lvellie trying to get a hold of Lavi to interrogate him for information about the Noah(s), because he will do anything to get enough information to win the war.
* Lenalee being tired of Lvellie’s shit, and she refuses to let Lvellie interrogate Lavi like he’s a suspect/enemy. Kanda doesn’t like Lvellie either, so he gladly joins Lenalee in their mission to keep Lavi away from Lvellie. Lavi doesn’t complain about this - he can’t stand the guy (Lvellie) either after what he did to Lenalee, so it’s always a plus to mess with Lvellie.
* Kanda staying guard outside the nursery/hospital to make sure Lvellie doesn’t enter while Lenalee takes care of Lavi inside, reassuring Lavi that he’s safe now and they’ll make sure he never gets captured and/or tortured again by any enemy again. Lenalee let’s it stay unsaid if she considers Lvellie to be an enemy. Lavi doesn’t dare to ask.
* In the beginning Lavi “is sleeping and shouldn’t be disturbed” when Lvellie tries to enter the nursery/hospital to get a hold of Lvellie, but when Lavi eventually is released from the nursery/hospital Kanda and Lenalee immediately make sure at least one of them is always with Lavi at all times.
* Kanda being disturbed by just how quiet Lavi is now. He has to restrain himself from not shaking Lavi and ask him why aren’t you talking!??
* Lenalee takes Lavi to the roofs with the help of her boots. They just sit there, no matter the weather, and Lavi just enjoys being able to sit outside and enjoy the summer. No one looks for them up there, so both of them get some deserved peace and quiet.
* After Lavi falls asleep with his head on Lenalee’s shoulder she’s the one to carry him to Kanda’s room, because like hell they’re going to let Lavi sleep on his own, and no one without a death-wish dares to enter Kanda’s room uninvited.
* They can’t avoid Lvellie forever, so eventually Lavi is taken down to “leave a statement” about everything which happened and Lenalee is not allowed to follow. Good luck making Kanda leave though - he’s a general and will take no shit. He joins the room and the “discussion”, to be there for Lavi and make sure Lvellie behaves. It’s a good thing he does.
* The “talk” starting somewhat well, but the more angrily Lvellie press for details the more stressed Lavi becomes while he remembers everything, because this is too much like what he was just saved from. He gets a panic-attack, and Kanda doesn’t care what Lvellie says and leaves with Lavi right there and then, going straight to Lenalee with Lavi.
* Once he calms down Lavi brokingly admits to Kanda and Lenalee he has never hated his eidetic/photography memory as much as he does now.
* Lavi just looking so BROKEN and asking, pleading/begging, to not have to go back in there with Lvellie and the rest of CROW:
* Lavi would still eventually be forced to leave a statement, but this time Kanda and Lenalee make sure to take him to Komui instead. Lvellie and the Crow are banned from the room and Lenalee is allowed to stay in the room together with the rest.
* Lenalee holding Lavi’s hand tightly and crying while Lavi slowly begins to tell Komui and the others what happened to him and Bookman.
* Kanda needing to resist the urge to run back to the Noah(s) and make sure to inflict 1000 times worse pain than they’ve done against Lavi.
- - - - - I want them to be HAPPY, but it’s also just too easy to come up with angsty stuff like this, especially since something like this also could happen in canon. ;_; Oh, and sorry, this became rather long as well. I hope you don’t mind that… ^_^;
Also, thank you so much for your kind words about my video - they make me happy. ♥
- - - - -
Do you have any other great ideas for this? :) //JT
Oh, man…of course Rouvelier would be involved. And Lavi knows all about how intense his interrogations could be. As a coping mechanism, he probably shuts “Lavi” off and becomes “Bookman Junior,” but he doesn’t realize that his trauma runs too deep to ignore.
Another dgm thing i love: Hoshino can and will draw accurate, detailed clothing for the proper time periods when she wants too (Especially in the flashbacks with Katerina), and we see it in a lot of side and background characters or people who are trying to blend in (like Wisely, Adam, and Tyki)
but a lot of the time the characters wear weird shounen clothes that dont fit at all or uniforms that only vaguely do
and its not because she doesnt know or cant draw them in period accurate clothing
she just doesnt care lmao
if she wants characters from the 1890s to have pec windows and tight pants, then by god theyre gonna have those AND belly shirts, goddammit