I was tagged by thetardisbabe!
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1) What period in time would you travel to, and what would you do there?
Hmm. I think I would travel to late Victorian England. And I would, I don’t know, go to a ball, I guess.
2) If you could meet your favourite author/musician/playwright/artist, what would you ask them?
I think I would ask them “How’s it going?” because I’d be trying to play it cool.
3) Which artist would you want to paint your portrait?
John Singer Sargent.
4) How did you join tumblr?
I heard people talking about it, and LJ was getting deader, and I finally got someone to give me a tutorial (I was initially *very* confused).
5) What song do you listen to to cheer yourself up?
The New Radicals’ “You Get What You Give.”
6) Did you start watching or reading anything because of tumblr? What was it? If not, what have you considered reading or watching?
Not yet, but I am considering watching “The Lizzie Bennet Diaries.”
7) Please remind me: Where are they taking the Hobbits?
Oh, dear, this is a Tolkien thing and I’m bad at Tolkien. I think it’s Isengard? Or Issengard? Or Isengaard? Or possibly Izengard? I’m not sure how it’s spelled.
8) What is your favourite movie and why?
“Gone with the Wind,” because it has pretty dresses and an awesome heroine and a fabulous hero and it gets better every time I watch.
9) List three of your most obscure OTPS
Hmm. I’m not a terribly obscure person. Let me thing.
–Alan Grant and Marta Hallard in “The Daughter of Time”
–Ned Henry and Verity Kindle in “To Say Nothing of the Dog”
–Justin and Mrs. Frisby in “Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH”
10) With the title of a movie, describe your blog.
There have been many movies named “Chaos.” I haven’t seen any of them, but I’m still going with that.
1. Night person or morning person?
2. If you could buy any car you wanted tomorrow, what car would it be?
3. If you could live anywhere you wanted tomorrow, where would you live?
4. What color are your bedroom walls?
5. What color do you wish your bedroom walls were?
6. Favorite cereal?
7. Bath or shower?
8. Sound that you can’t stand?
9. Favorite website that isn’t Tumblr?
10. What book are you currently reading?
11. Your favorite song to sing along to at the top of your lungs while driving?