- Full Name: Radon
- Gender and Sexuality: Agender, Asexual
- Pronouns: They/Them
- Ethnicity/Species: Chemical Element, Hexon
- Birthplace and Birthdate: Valencia, July 29th
- Guilty Pleasures: Reading silly teen gossip magazines
- Phobias: Ballistophobia (bullets, getting shot)
- What They Would Be Famous For: Muscles! Incredible physical strength!
- What They Would Get Arrested For: Punching someone near to death in the street for a stupid reason
- OC You Ship Them With: N/A
- OC Most Likely To Murder Them: Neptunium
- Favorite Movie/Book Genre: Action
- Least Favorite Movie/Book Cliche: When people can be rendered inoperative by bumping them on the head. But after you have left the scene, this person will regain consciousness and be more determinted to attack you.
- Talents and/or Powers: Radioactivity tracer, fully inert (doesn’t participate in chemical reactions, such as combustion), extremely strong (physically).
- Why Someone Might Love Them: Muscle mom. Super strong. Can lift you with their pinky finger.
- Why Someone Might Hate Them: Too needlessly aggressive and intimidating, which usually drives others away from them. They avoid scaring others most of the time, but are merciless when it comes to using physical strenght to deal with something.
- How They Change: Radon had some clear anger issues, which often became a serious problem when it got out of hand, however Argon has been helping them. All they needed was to calm down, breathe, to look at the world with less anger and cool down. Radon’s tough, fiery behaviour is still here, but now mixed with more tolerance. Their little trick to calm down is breathing slowy and counting down from 1 to 5.
- Why You Love Them: MUSCLE MOM