It’s an amazing feature, you can just block tags or even words that you’re getting sick of or simply don’t want to see - isn’t that some amazing thing?!! It surely is a hard thing to accept there’s other people’s opinions and they might be happy about things that you don’t like, but hey, it’s all fun here, right?
I’m sure you can get over this someday when you grow up.
people who’d like to check tags they’re interested in without reading rude posts
Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
Let them know you have tagged them.
1. bath or showers? Showers definitely.
2. what is your guilty pleasure TV show and ship? Right now I would say VH1’s Hit The Floor and I ship Pete/Sloane. Their story is messy and full of drama which is a nice escape to pass over this summer hiatus that is network tv.
3. mac or pc? PC,I have been using it since I can remember when. Mac would be like a foreign concept to me lol.
4. where do you want to live most in the world? Hmm, as much as I love living in the islands I would say New York City, Paris or Spain will do.
5. what is the first thing that you notice when you meet a person? Besides their physical appearance which is inescapable, I would say their manner of speaking and usage of vocabulary.
6. what do you love most about yourself and why? I love my patience. Situations and folks can be trying but for me it must be a true gift.
7. do you or have you ever played any sports? If so, which ones. I don’t play any now but I have played basketball for one season back in junior high. I also ran track too.
8.hamburgers or hotdogs? Hamburgers. Especially homemade hamburgers yum!
9. what is your ultimate otp? Can’t name just one but I’ll say Mulder/Scully (The X-Files), Stabler/Benson (L&O: SVU) and now Carter/Reese (Person Of Interest).
10. what is the best thing that has happened to you this year? As a huge Miami Heat fan, I went to a home game for the first time ever. It was a little weird at first because watching/cheering from my couch doesn’t even come close to the whole live game experience. I had f'awesome time though and I can’t wait do it again.
11. If you could switch places with any book, movie or tv character who would it be and why? Jessica Pearson (Suits). She’s fierce,smart, beautiful and fabulous. Love her:)
1. Favourite cartoon?
2. Name one expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying.
3. Favorite quote?
4. What is love to you?
5. What’s one of the scariest things you have ever done?
6. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
7. If you could live in any time period, what would it be?
8. State 1 bad habit of yours.
9. What song cheers you up no matter what situation or mood you’re in?
10. Do you have a favorite poem? If so, what is it?
11. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you going to go?