My Experience as an INTJ #26
Signs of an INTJ
- When talking, their eyes tend to keep shifting away from yours as if in avoidance, yet when you start talking, they will instantly snap to yours and stay there unfalteringly (provided that that the INTJ deems you worthy to be listened to); this results in the intense INTJ stare
- They tend to say very little especially if you’re acquainted but not quite friends; it might lead you to think that they don’t like you when that’s not usually the case or they are often mistaken as being shy (uuuuughhhh)
- They hold strangely accurate general impressions and predictions despite lack of remembered concrete details
- Perfectionism is a pretty good giveaway
- Seems to have mastered the Mona Lisa Smile™
- Casual friendly body contact = ???