I love Laurel but
In relation to the last ep of LoT and how people are hating on Mick I have to go on a rant about this.
Laurel took Sara to Nanda Parbat to put her in the Lazarus pit, she made the decision to go despite what she could see what it was doing to Thea, cause she couldn’t cope.
Everyone, Nyssa, Malcom even Thea, said no when they got there. They told her that it wouldnt be the Sara she knew. They warned her of the consequences but Laurel was still abdorment that she was going to bring Sara back to live so she stayed.
They warned her that the bloodlust would be a lot more worse for Sara if the pit worked, than it is for Thea cause she was coming back from the dead.
Yet… When Malcom turned round and said he’d do it, she still agreed immediately, despite the warnings from everyone around her.
She put Sara through her bloodlust for her own selfish reasons.
Which now brings me to this weeks ep of LoT. (The only one I’ve watched online cause I don’t want to wait 2 weeks for it to air here)
- don’t tell me what Mick did was worse.
- don’t tell me how Mick betrayed the team cause he didn’t
- don’t tell me it’s perfectly okay for Laurel to do that, and Mick not choose Leonard over the arseholes cough I mean legends cough cause all they did was treat the man like shit. Pick on his IQ, they only wanted him for the thug side of things cause god forbid someone else break a fucking nail.
- Don’t tell me how Mick made the wrong decision.
- don’t tell me how he shouldn’t have picked the one person out of two (another reason why Lisa needs to be back) people who have EVER treated Mick with respect in his entire life, over the team. They never cared for him. They never liked him. He’s been fucking depressed for the whole season and none of them have ever turned round an said ‘how are you doing Mick?’ Stein knew he’s been hallucinating Leonard, but jumped on the band wagon on how it was stupid of him to say what their plans were with the spear of destiny. They all criticised him in that moment. But no one stood up for Mick.
- and lastly. don’t tell me how Mick should go back to the legends. Cause he shouldn’t. If you’ve been watching the same show as me, you’d know he hasn’t been treated fairly (to put it lightly). The legion treated him so much better in the last 30 seconds of that episode then the legends ever have.
If it was anyone else in his position, and they did the same, everyone would be so far up their arses with congratulating them for making the right decision.