For @carryon-countdown!!!!! In which Simon and Baz are both beauty you tubers who couldn’t be any more different
- Baz is a beauty guru that is honestly slightly terrifying to watch.
- He always scowls at the camera like he just fucking knows you’re putting the eyeliner on wrong and his is so sharp it could cut someone.
- He only uses the best of everything, and his looks are ridiculously editorial. Cranky and Cool is his #thing. He always ends up looking unreal, with dark green metallic lip and dark purple eyeshadow, flawless skin, sharp ass cheekbones he spends hours on with his Kat Von D Shade and Light palette
- IRL he’s an economics student in London with a really posh flat, and he uses Excel to organize his entire fuckin life, like don’t even diss Excel in front of him
- His filming area is Minimalist™, grey desk, grey walls, all his makeup and brushes organized by brand on the wall behind him.
- He doesn’t even do an intro, he just blinks at the camera impassively for a couple seconds before he just starts in with the tutorial. But it isn’t even really a tutorial because he just expects you to KNOW how to bake your undereye concealer. Like, I’m telling you, watching him is stressful and intimidating
- But he somehow has taken the beauty world by storm, and he has 3 million subscribers that he rarely interacts with except to critique their technique when they tweet him a pic of them recreating one of his looks:
- “Did you use lipliner? I can see some bleeding in the corner smh. Try better”
- Then there’s Simon.