Chocolate brownie muffins🍫💦
Gluten free, Vegan and nut free depending on what plant based milk you choose to use☺️
Makes 12 small muffins
1 cup gluten free self raising flour
1/3 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
1 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 flax ‘egg’ (1 tbsp flax meal mixed with 3 tbsp water)
1 cup plant based milk of choice
Optional add ins: Chopped mixed nuts, chocolate chips, raisins etc
1. Preheat the oven to 170C and grease a muffin tray.
2. In a large bowl, sift in the flours and cacao powder then stir in the sugar.
3. Next, stir in the plant based milk.
4. Mix in the flax 'egg’, followed by adding in any chopped nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
5. Evenly distribute the mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
6. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Allow the muffins to cool before eating! Drizzle with melted chocolate or add icing if you like❤️