It’s not truly as I imagine Amren, the colours aren’t true to character description, and I had no idea what I was doing with that necklace design (I.e. I had none) but I’m was inspired to draw at least! I absolutely devoured this book series, total love for it.
Trying for practice not perfection. My positive from it: I like the power emulating off Amren 😊
Ringo Starr and George Harrison, Friar Park, 1978/1979. Photo: Nancy Lee Andrews.
“Ringo and I went to visit [George] and Olivia at Friar Park in 1979. They were so happy. Olivia cooked a delicious dinner, he played the guitar and we wandered around that huge mansion while he told us its history. He opened a door, I think it was in the kitchen and handed us candles and told us to follow him. I thought, Oh, we’re going to the spooky cellar but the stairs kept going down and down and finally we landed on a flat surface. I looked, and couldn’t believe what I saw… it was a cave complete with stylolites. Walkways through a cavern. There was even a stream running through it! I had my camera with me and we had a hilarious time shooting with and without the flash. I have so many incredible pictures of us in that cave.
After that we settled in his study/music room and he handed me a bowl of rubies… big ones, small ones that were all cabachons. It was days before my birthday and he said to pick what ever I want and have something made. While he and Ringo talked and played the guitar I settled in front of the fireplace and designed a necklace with lots of hanging rubies. One of those nights I’ll never forget.” - Nancy Lee Andrews, beatlesite.blogspot.com, 2008
If you want to slowly transition your wardrobe to get Veronica’s style, try these tips!
* Veronica can be seen mainly wearing colors ranging from burgundy to purple, purple being the dominant color. She is more likely to wear a purple top rather than skirt so I would invest in more tops in that color rather than skirts. Keep the sleeves short!!Her tops never really appear to be long sleeved (rare to see it), it always seeming to be sleeveless and even when it’s short sleeved, it only reaches half way down her shoulder. For tops, stay away from embroidered or embellished ones and keep solid colors. Shades of blues have appeared on her too. Simple yet classy is what you want.
* If you’re not comfortable showing your arms off like Veronica, throw a sleek blazer or coat over them.
* When it comes to skirts, plaid is the number one go to pattern. Ronnie can be seen wearing plaid skirt patterns throughout a numerous amount of episodes. Also stock up on pencil styled skirts! They are popular throughout her wardrobe and it’s paired nicely with a crop top or a fitted top that can be tucked into the skirt.
* If you’re buying more shoes - sandal heels are a reoccurring item in her wardrobe. Search for heels that are open toed and have an ankle wrap. Materials you want to go for are (faux) suede and (faux) leather. Stay away from shoes with too much bling. A bit of fringe attached to the heel on the side is okay (e.g. on the ankle wrap).
* Switch your backpacks to a handbag, cross body bags, or bags with a long strap. An okay color to have would be black and it pairs nicely with everything.
* With dresses, fit and flares along with a-line dresses are what you want. Here is where embellishment and embroidery is acceptable. Collared dresses are high in her wardrobe but so are lace, high neck ones. If it doesn’t have either other, it is most likely paired up with some sort of jewelry to make up for the loss of design.
* Veronica’s necklaces are simple, it normally revolving around pearls or a tie choker. Each item can be found in stores like Forever 21, H&M, Etsy, and Amazon. Avoid chunky necklaces or thick chains, stick to the basics.
* Everytime you pick something off the rack/shelf, ask yourself: Is it something you can see Veronica wear?
Where can you find brands/stores selling Veronica inspired clothing?
Hey guys, so I’ve really run across some issues in my life lately and am financially not able to keep up with them. I do not want to compromise my home or my bills/credit, but I cannot afford the time to deal with these issues without having to do so….
I’m hoping that this course of action can help me, as I was successful on my trades the last post I made, and was really grateful for the outcome. Thank you guys. <3
So, without further ado, I am selling my things and my services.
Please, feel free to reblog, and feel free to ask me about anything. I am truly in need of assistance for the first time in a long time and would love any help anyone could give!
-Moss Agate wire wrapped pendant, this has a copper spiral threaded on it 12.00
-Rose Quartz wire wrapped pendant, this has a copper spiral threaded on it 12.00
-Sodalite wire wrapped pendant 12.00
-Garnet wire wrapped pendant 12.00
-Fire Agate wire wrapped pendant 20.00
-Flourite Point wire wrapped pendant 25.00
*All wire wrapped pendants come with a leather cord that has a clasp (:
They come in these paper mache storage boxes that I hand painted with a stave on the lid. I only have a Aegishjalmir [Helm of Awe] and Gennir stave on hand, but can paint a new box/lid if you so desire, its not a problem at all!
*I can seal the runes if you like, but it will take an extra 2 days [approx.] to do with dry time included.
-Lavender Sugar Scrub 10.00/each
-Lavender Vanilla Sugar Scrub 10.00/each
-Peppermint Sugar Scrub 10.00/each
*All of my scrubs are made with organic and raw ingredients. Please let me know in advance if you have any allergy concerns.
I can make a lot of different scents/blends, just ask if you have a scent you like or prefer, I can more than likely make it.
I have a lot of handmade votives, small pillars, and these little round bubble looking candles. Just ask if you are interested!
I still have a decent stockpile of herbs that are for sale.
-Anything that does not have the Shipping added next to the price is $3.00 for Shipping. The only items that are not 3.00 for shipping are the Agate tea candle holder, the Runes, and the Scrying Mirrors.
-I can do or make a lot! I also have certain things that many look for that I have that I just can’t think of offhand.
-Oh! Currency is in USD. I Ship from the USA. I can ship internationally/Canada, but, you will have to pay the shipping.
Like I said, I’m in a really, really dumpy situation and need any help I can get financially. Please feel free to message me, I do not bite; I love to help people, even if it’s just a point in the right direction. <3
For pictures, please visit my page and Search “delete later’. That Tag has all of my pictures for this sale except for the scrubs, mirrors, runes, herbs, and candles.
Please message me @theegoldenndragonn or email me firstname.lastname@example.org