TheMysteryShack needs more souvenir shirts to sell to suckers!
Here at TheMysteryShack, there’s a lot of tourists looking to part with their money. These simpletons love t-shirts. So we want to make more t-shirts and give them to them. For money, of course! Submit your best Gravity Falls or Steven Universe shirt design for a chance to have it be made into a licensed product and see it sold across the entire web world wide.
1. Attach your design file in .ai (Adobe Illustrator) format or have the .ai file readily available if picked as a winner.
*EDIT: After Checking with the company specifically for shirts, an .ai file is NOT required like with some of their other products. Files accepted include: .ai, .psd, .jpg, .png. Apologies for any added stress or confusion.
2. Attach the sample shirt design used for voting as a jpg file. If you want to be specific, you can choose the specific color you’d want the shirt to be on. You can also further specify certain design elements be certain sizes, i.e. “the design is 6” across the upper chest"
3. No foul language, obsessive violence, gore, etc. These are children’s shows and the companies will have final approval.
4. No Crossovers. Each design picked is submitted to their respective networks.
5. Include your name (or how you wish to be referred to as) when submitting your artwork to receive proper attribution.
6. Artwork should be designed for a surface area of 15" to 19" at 300 DPI. This is considered the printable surface area of a typical t-shirt.
Email to email@example.com with your submission!
1. Submit whatever you want. It can be well placed stock art or something totally original. Keep in mind that Disney/CN will be approving these so try not to submit anything that you know wouldn’t fly on the show. Subversive designs might sneak by them so put on those thinking caps!
2. You must be the artist for any original art submitted or have written permission from the artist to submit. You can submit stock art with added words or phrases.
3. Entries can be submitted until April 30th, 2017. Entries will be divided based on the show it’s from.
4. Winners will be chose in multiple stages TBD. Polls will be used to narrow down potential candidates. There is no limit to the amount of winners.
5. Open to anyone anywhere in the world.
1. Several winners will be chosen. Each selected winner of a design chosen to be submitted for licensee approval will receive a monetary reward of $100 USD.
2. Winners with designs accepted by Disney and CN and made into a shirt will also receive a commission for each shirt sold for the first 6 months of availability.
3. Winners with shirts approved and produced will also receive one shirt of their design in an adult unisex size of their choosing.
4. All selected design winners will also receive small gift packages containing merchandise from either Gravity Falls or Steven Universe.
Things to Keep in Mind
1. Treat your design as if it’s on a adult small sized shirt when specifying sizing and placement.
2. Submit a design that works as a shirt. This is important! Taking a poster type of artwork and slapping it on a shirt is lazy, even if some big companies in malls do it.
3. Submitting a design does not guarantee your design will be made into a shirt. Being chosen as a winning design does not guarantee your design will be made into a shirt. Disney and Cartoon Network have final say.
setting: modern, non-magical, getting back together au
It’s a series of baddecisions. Just. All around. Start to fucking finish.
It’s a bad decision when she stumbles through her parents’ front door at fuck o’clock in the morning–her parents’, god, she’s twenty-five years old–reeking of firmly middle-shelf vodka and the menthols she used to chain smoke in high school; and it’s a bad decision when she can’t quite twist the cap off a miniature bottle of Fiji water because her hands are sticky with sweat and lip gloss and grenadine and so she digs through her mom’s meticulously organized kitchen drawers to unearth the can opener and it doesn’t even fucking work; and it’s a bad decision when she trudges upstairs to her childhood bedroom, steeling herself for the onslaught of baby pink walls and leopard print bedding and a frankly morbid desk collection of expired designer perfume samples; and it’s a bad decision when she goes to brush the lingering metallic taste of canned pineapple slices out of her mouth and reaches unsteadily for the tube of Aquafresh and catches sight of the jagged fucking Robbins Brothers tan line she still has on her ring finger–
A sad, lonely little chirp echoes from the pocket of the hoodie she’d stolen from one of the wide-eyed, too-eager frat boys outside the bar, and she blearily fishes her phone out. She has one (1) unread message from ***DO NOT CALL*** Harry Potter ***DO NOT CALL***:
(2:11) u up
Pansy squints at her reflection in the obnoxiously sparkling bathroom mirror. It smells like Windex. Everything in this house smells like fucking Windex. She types out her response as she strips out of the dress she technically eats way too many carbs to ever properly fit into again and turns on the shower:
Some sample art for the pins and keychains i will be making ;v; <3!
Thank you for everyone who was interested! (I appreciated it!) Also for the suggestion.. i heard veers, fox hux, hux so i plan to add them too. Maybe do couple keychains like blueberry x coconut (veers x thrawn), kylux, techienician. Of course, supplycowboy for myself…lol.
I’m still on the fence for international as it will cost a lot to shipping, which makes it not worth to be honest ;v;. But if people are interested and buy in bulk then i’ll try to make it worth on their end.
Possibly even open custom pins/keychains (this will cost more but you get to choice characters you want like ocs, other fandom characters, etc.).