the thing I was most looking forward to from Ciao Fes was getting the first look at the new pripara 3ds game, Yume All-Star Live!! it seems like they’re being very strict about not allowing photographs of the game, but of course some people managed to sneak some… here’s what I’ve found out!
- the UI looks exactly the same as the last two games!! (…..)
- they’re keeping the design system where you are able to mix-and-match parts of different coords! wings + tails/bows are also still a thing.
- the coords you design are not cyalumes.
- no news on whether you’re able to use game coords (Pricolle) or not… the demo’s intro seems to indicate design is the main focus though, which doesn’t sound promising for Pricolle….
- the design parts on the demo version are for the Dolly Tulle coord and the Sexy Flare coord, and the song is Tick-Tock Magical Idol Time.
- you’re able to get Super Idol Time, just like you could get Kami Challenge in the last game!
- there will be a Danpri mode, where you can play as WITH members!
- the package edition comes with the bonus Yume All-Star coord:
(sources: https://twitter.com/rifofine/status/888935422901968902, https://twitter.com/rifofine/status/888934366432305152, https://twitter.com/mkmk_____/status/888930436046508032, https://twitter.com/mkmk_____/status/888930577096728576, https://twitter.com/ks_kinokoru/status/888919662171373569)