Finally back with a breakdown of the look that I created using the Desi X Katy Collection. Follow the steps below to recreate this look:
- Apply a clay colored transition shade all over the eye using a fluffy blending brush (mine is from the NYX birthday palette)
- Using a smaller blending brush, apply the lime green from the Morphe 12P palette into the crease
- Taking the light blue and a pointed blending brush, apply the shade into the crease to deepen the color.
- Apply the navy blue from that palette to the lid, making sure to blend the green and blue shades with a blending brush.
- Apply Harpoon from the Desi X Katy collection to the lid
- To finish the look, apply the dark blue and lime green from the Morphe 12P palette to the lower lash line.
To watch my full review on this collection click this link: https://youtu.be/_w-wysjoKM4