Kinda sad Theo wasn’t in 5x17 because I’m trash but I’m happy about multiple things
- Parrish finally getting a sense of what’s going on
- Lydia’s back in school
- Puppy Scott is all healed up
- Meeting Brett’s sister, hello Hunny welcome to tha fam
- Hayden choosing Liam, better not break my sons heart
- Malia threatening her mum
- It’s obvious feelings are still there between Malia and Stiles
- LIAM TAKING A FUCKING SWING AT THE BEAST FUCK YEAH BABY!!!!!!
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
Oh my goodness. Is the goal each week to cause me extreme pain and anxiety? Because that’s what happens. They have me fucked up with all these cliffhangers this season. I loved this episode so much though! We’re getting so close to the resolution! I’m probably going to need rehab when this season is over. It was acknowledged that the pack is pack together, which helped Scott finally heal! Coach is back! He makes me so happy. Kira was amazing, but also terrifying and problematic; she looks gorgeous when she fights and her fox takes over. Stiles was finally getting to be funny again! Liam was so cute and brave! Hayden wants to be with the pack and Liam, thankfully! Brett was amazing and sassy, like usual. Mason and Corey were adorable and worked so well together. Parrish and his whole story during this episode was brilliant! Malia admitting that she was going to kill her mother brought me so much joy. And Lydia! Oh my God. Lydia Martin is back! She looked so healthy and normal and beautiful.