• You being introduced to him by Clay.
• Jeff and you hitting off immediately.
• Clay regretting it when he becomes the third wheel.
• “Oh, look at that! You brought Y/N again.”
• You getting kicked out by Clay, because Jeff doesn’t manage to focus with you being there.
• Tons of girls flirting with Jeff, but you not getting jealous because you trust Jeff completely.
• Him trusting you just as much, but still getting jealous.
• “Monty, back off from my girl!”
• “It’s not you I don’t trust, it’s all the boys!”
• Him being completely whipped and not even bothering to hide it.
• “Can I do your makeup? Please please please!”
• “Okay, but no eyeliner, that took ages for me to wash off last time.”
• Him remembering milestones you can’t even imagine remembering.
• “Today it was two months since you met my parents.”
• Everyone else being disgusted by the amount of fluff you have in your relationship.
• You getting ready for Jessica’s party together, him even offering to do your makeup.
• You declining of course, and him pouting and giving you the puppy dog eyes.
• “No, sorry babe.. Another time.”
• Jeff giving himself the job as driver, but you refusing.
• “You’re always the driver, have some fun tonight.”
• Bryce asking if Jeff can get some beer, but Jeff shaking his head.
• “I’ve been drinking, ask someone else.” (#Jeffdeservedbetter)
• Him giving you a promise ring at your first anniversary.
• “I know this is kinda soon, but I love you. And I promise that one day, I will marry you.”
• Him holding his promise.
I just realized the significance of this scene. It’s his list (Courtney, Montgomery, Bryce, Justin, Sherri, Marcus, and Clay) of reasons why. Hannah took everyone reputations down with her. Tyler is planning to take everyones life down with his.
They put the possibility that it could have been Tyler who shot Alex instead of dying of suicide, but that’s the whole premise of the series. You’re attention is focused on something else that you missed the signs. Everyone was focused on Hannah that they may have missed all the signs that were present for Alex. Everyone in the next season (hopefully) will be focused on Alex and the trial that they don’t realize a possible school shooting is headed their way. Like Hannah said, her reasons why had a butterfly effect.
The music was blaring loudly from the large speakers in the gym, lights flickering back and forth between different colors of the spectrum, the smell of punch lingered in the air mixed with alcohol that some students had managed to sneak in.
(Y/N) sat on the bleachers with her head down, looking at her short and shiny black heels that were beginning to make her feet ache. Reaching down, she took them off and wiggled her toes for a moment before sighed and leaning back against the bleacher behind her.
I grew up believing that women had contributed nothing to the world until the 1960′s. So once I became a feminist I started collecting information on women in history, and here’s my collection so far, in no particular order.
Lepa Svetozara Radić (1925–1943) was a partisan executed at the age of 17 for shooting at German soldiers during WW2. As her captors tied the noose around her neck, they offered her a way out of the gallows by revealing her comrades and leaders identities. She responded that she was not a traitor to her people and they would reveal themselves when they avenged her death. She was the youngest winner of the Order of the People’s Hero of Yugoslavia, awarded in 1951
23 year old Phyllis Latour Doyle was British spy who parachuted into occupied Normandy in 1944 on a reconnaissance mission in preparation for D-day. She relayed 135 secret messages before France was finally liberated.
Catherine Leroy, War Photographer starting with the Vietnam war. She was taken a prisoner of war. When released she continued to be a war photographer until her death in 2006.
Lieutenant Pavlichenko was a Russian sniper in WWII, with a total of 309 kills, including 36 enemy snipers. After being wounded, she toured the US to promote friendship between the two countries, and was called ‘fat’ by one of her interviewers, which she found rather amusing.
Johanna Hannie “Jannetje” Schaft was born in Haarlem. She studied in Amsterdam had many Jewish friends. During WWII she aided many people who were hiding from the Germans and began working in resistance movements. She helped to assassinate two nazis. She was later captured and executed. Her last words were “I shoot better than you.”.
Nancy wake was a resistance spy in WWII, and was so hated by the Germans that at one point she was their most wanted person with a price of 5 million francs on her head. During one of her missions, while parachuting into occupied France, her parachute became tangled in a tree. A french agent commented that he wished that all trees would bear such beautiful fruit, to which she replied “Don’t give me any of that French shit!”, and later that evening she killed a German sentry with her bare hands.
After her husband was killed in WWII, Violette Szabo began working for the resistance. In her work, she helped to sabotage a railroad and passed along secret information. She was captured and executed at a concentration camp at age 23.
Grace Hopper was a computer scientist who invented the first ever compiler. Her invention makes every single computer program you use possible.
Mona Louise Parsons was a member of an informal resistance group in the Netherlands during WWII. After her resistance network was infiltrated, she was captured and was the first Canadian woman to be imprisoned by the Nazis. She was originally sentenced to death by firing squad, but the sentence was lowered to hard lard labor in a prison camp. She escaped.
Simone Segouin was a Parisian rebel who killed an unknown number of Germans and captured 25 with the aid of her submachine gun. She was present at the liberation of Paris and was later awarded the ‘croix de guerre’.
Mary Edwards Walker is the only woman to have ever won an American Medal of Honor. She earned it for her work as a surgeon during the Civil War. It was revoked in 1917, but she wore it until hear death two years later. It was restored posthumously.
Italian neuroscientist won a Nobel Prize for her discovery of nerve growth factor. She died aged 103.
A snapshot of the women of color in the woman’s army corps on Staten Island
This is an ongoing project of mine, and I’ll update this as much as I can (It’s not all WWII stuff, I’ve got separate folders for separate achievements).
File this under: The History I Wish I’d Been Taught As A Little Girl
- You are his number one kryptonite, seeing you would calm him down and remember not to be such a dick
- He TOTALLY changes around you, like??? No one would ever imagine him as a hopeless romantic but with you he’s this whole other person, without the cold hard exterior
- He’s not used to this kind side of himself that you bring out, and he does everything he can to impress you like you guys first time he did that cliche rose petals on bed with candles and music
- seeing the open tabs on his phone from wikihow saying “How not to be an asshole” ever since he liked you
- MEGA protective and always on your side, defending you to the end and god forbid someone stares at you for too long
- skips school w you, driving you to the beach to just relax, eat some food
- He could check you out foreverrrrr, and he doesn’t care if you catch him he just winks ;)))))
- mega flirt w you he’ll use the cheesiest pickup lines on you even though you’re already dating
- he has a motorcycle this is canon no it’s not im a liar but I wish it was and he’ll go for rides w you
- he loves having you on his lap even if there’s no need for it, and slides his arms around your waist
- he’s hella touchy and if he gets jealous all hell breaks loose he’ll never ever let you go and make sure to kiss you, and will definitely stare down whoever dare stare at you for more than 5 seconds
- contrary to what you’d think he’s so great at comforting you when you’re sad, you don’t even have to explain to him in the moment he’ll understand instantly and just hug you and let you cry it out
- Bryce hitting on you and Monty beating the shit out of him threatening to kill him, intimidating, “Never look at Y/N. Don’t even think of Y/N. If you get near Y/N again, the second I see you you’re dead. You hear me?”
- LATE NIGHT NETFLIX WATCHING
- Late night drives to fast food places yes yes yes
• You being the one he goes to when he has been beaten by his mom’s boyfriend.
• “Sorry for bothering you.”
• You kissing him all over his face, just wanting to give him all the love he deserved.
• “You could never bother me! I love you.”
• Being the it - couple at school, and him loving the fact that everybody knows that you’re his.
• Him being extremely protective, but you being just as much as him.
• Giving death glares at the girls that hit on him.
• You coming to all his games, and cheering him on.
• Him being completely honest to you about the tapes, even though he isn’t supposed to tell anyone about them.
• Matching clothes. You think it’s adorable, and he secretly likes it too, even if the boys tease him about it.
• Both being equally whipped.
• Going to parties together, and either one of you, or both, getting wasted.
• You not liking that he smokes weed, and him promising to try quitting.
• Him giving the best hugs, and the hugs lasting for ages.
• “If anything happened to you, I would lose my mind.”
• Justin making it a habit to kiss your temple.
• Your parent(s) loving him, and always letting him stay when he has left his house.
• You caring much more about school than him, and him finding it adorable when you scold at him for skipping class.
• Justin giving you his clothes, and showing you off when you wear them because they look cuter on you than on him.
I was in my bedroom sitting in front of my desk doing my home work when my phone buzzed.
[ iMessage from Baby J • 10:03pm ]
: Im going out with guys tonight. Party @ Bryce. Wanna come babe?
[ iMessage to Baby J • 10:02pm ]
: Can’t. Got some work to do.
: enjoy yourselves okay? Take care and I love you xx
[ iMessage from Baby J • 10:04pm ]
: Alright. Don’t stay up too late okay? I love you too xx
[ iMessage to Baby J • 10:05pm ]
: okay. :)
Putting my phone down on the table and continued doing my homework and writing papers for a paper that is due tomorrow.
Maybe taking AP classes is not a good a idea after all, but then again being an A+ student has its down sides. Going back to the task at hand I noticed it’s already 12:42 midnight and quietly scolding my for staying up late. Again.
I went to the bathroom and changed into your pj’s and went to bed but before darkness enveloped you your phone buzzed.
[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 12:54am ]
: you up??
: reply. now.
[ iMessage to Clay Jensen 12:58am ]
: whaaat? Its midnight already the fuck.
: this better be important.
[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 1:01am ]
: where’s Justin?
: where r U?
[ iMessage to Clay Jensen 1:03am ]
: party at Bryce. Why?
: I’m at home
[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 1:03am]
: *sends a picture*
[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 1:04am ]
: you okay?
[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 1:05am ]
: I’m sorry.
[ iMessage to Clay Jensen 1:06am ]
: its fine. Gotta go. Night clay and thnx.
I shut my phone off and threw it across the room, probably cracking the fucking screen but I don’t care anymore.
I cried the whole night. Crying myself to sleep with one thought in my mind.
The picture of Justin making out with Jessica.
•••••• Next Day ••••••
I went to school in my usual cheerleader uniform and cheerleader jacket since It’s Monday and cheerleaders are supposed to wear their uniforms on Monday Wednesday and Fridays due to practices in between classes and after.
I walked to my locker in my sluggish pace not bothering saying hi to those who are trying ti struck a conversation with me. I completely ignored them.
I opened my locker and looked at the small mirror inside. My eyes were slightly puffy from crying and my nose was red. I looked…dead.
Ironically thats how I feel.
The calm walls of the halls of Liberty High was suddenly echoing with the noise of the jocks. I looked behind me and saw them making their signature entrance, laughing and pushing each other. I caught his eyes.
Those magnificent blue eyes that can break down my walls and knew me so well.
That smile that made my heart melt every time it pops up.
He patted on Zach Dempsey’s chest and walked towards me enveloping me in his arms. The arms that always made me feel safe.
I heard a series of ‘awe’ and ‘couple goals’ from the bystanders who…idolized our so called “relationship goals” . What a bunch of bullshits.
“Hey baby.” He went in to try and kiss me but I turned my head and instead kissed my jaw. He noticed my cold demeanor and frowned.
“Babe, y/n, hey what wrong?” He asked coolly but I sensed the tension and alarm in his voice.
“You tell me Justin.” I spoke coldly and noticed he visibly recoiled on my tone. He knows I’m mad because you called him by his first name. He immediately masked this with his calm facade but I know better.
“Okay okay, calm down. I’m in the dark here. C'mon baby, what’s wrong?” He asked again this time his voice cracking slightly. The bell rang and the students slowly dispersed to their respectful classrooms. Leaving me and him alone.
“How about this? We. Are. Done. Go back on sucking Jessica’s face you dickhead. Because from this day on, you and I? We are through.” I pushed him, slammed my locker shut and walked away.
“Babe.” He tried grabbing my arm but I dodged it and stepped away further.
“Baby please let me explain. Please I’m sorry. It was a mistake” He pleaded. Tears forming in his eyes.
“No. Stay away from me” I seethed. Blinking back the tears. I will not let him see me get hurt, he doesn’t deserve it. He doesn’t deserve my tears.
“Tell me, tell me please. I’ll do anything please. Just don’t leave me. Please I’m sorry. I was an asshole and was high that night please baby.” He did the most unexpected thing, he kneeled in front of me and hugged my legs.
“Babe, please I fucking need you. Please y/n don’t fucking leave me please.” Tightening his hold on me, I looked down and saw him crying his eyes out and the sight made my heart break again.
I took a deep breath and felt the tears falling from my eyes.
“I can’t with this.” I forcibly removed his hands, surprised on how easy it was and stepped away.
“I already left you the moment you decided to kiss Jessica.” I said, more coldly this time. “Stay the fuck away from me Justin.” With that I walked away. Leaving him crying on the floor.
Leaving my heart with him.
Leaving our memories.
Leaving the 1 and a half years filled with love and happiness
'Please Justin. Come after me, please’ but he didn’t and that was it.
I walked away while hot tears was streaming down my face. It was just me. Me and my broken heart.
Soo? HOW WAS IT? I was literally crying my eyes out!
Do you guys want a part 2?
Do you want them to get back together? Or No?
Did you guys like it?
Leave me a message if you guys want a part 2.
Send me a HEART EMOJI if you want a part 2
Send me a BROKEN HEART EMOJI if you like it just the way it is.
Leave you feedbacks and send me requests.
Yes, IM ACCEPTING REQUESTS