1. Fill your to-do list, pick up a hobby, breathe. Time moves quickest when we aren’t paying attention.
2. Accept you’ll be living with a piece missing instead of trying to replace it.
3. People make time for what matters to them.
4. You always have a choice.
5. Worrying is hard to avoid but try anyway.
6. It’s scary to fully trust another human. Regardless, do it.
7. It’s okay to cry. Really.
8. Find friends that do understand, and still keep the friends that don’t. Both kinds bring value to your life.
9. They’ll never be there when you need them most. (It’ll be okay anyway).
10. You are stronger than you feel.
10 things I’ve learned in a military relationship