I spent all week planning them out, taking a jillion molds, casting my teeth, and then finally went ahead and started casting the finished prosthetics.
I’ve ALWAYS wanted to learn how to make prosthetic teeth caps since my mom has a pair that were hand made for her. They’re not perfect “yet”. I tried a bunch of other things first and I’m still getting used to working with dental acrylic. It’s gonna take some practice but I’ve managed to get two pieces that look good enough for my Escape costume on monday. Not bad for my first try ;)
They fit right up into the crevices of my teeth and do not come out unless I pull them out. I feel like my next ones are going to be perfect for sure. And wont take nearly as long as these ones did.