Would you ever consider doing headcanons about capers with illnesses? As in a child of Apollo with depression or a child of Aphrodite with Type 1 Diabetes and stuff like that.
So I’ve had this question in my inbox since about October? And I’m very sorry for the delay in this Anon, but I really wanted to be careful with what I wrote, so here I am.
headcanons about campers with illnesses and disabilities.
- A paralytic son of Zeus.
- A son of Poseidon who was born without an arm.
- A daughter of Demeter with celiac and gluten allergy.
- A son of Ares with severe anxiety problems
- A daughter of Athena with alzheimer
- A mute deaf son of Apollo.
- A son of Hephaestus with parkinson.
- A daughter Aphrodite with diabetes type one
- A son of Hermes with clinical depression
- A son of Dionysus with OCD
- A son of Hades with autism.
- A blind daughter of Iris
- A son of Hypnos with insomnia
- A daughter of Nemesis with derealization
- A daughter of Nike who’s a spoonie
- A daughter of Hebe with thyroid disease
- A daughter of Tyche with bipolar disorder
- A daughter of Hecate with claustrophobia