Sugar Cookie Cheesecake
Ingredients for the crust:
- Sugar Cookies (Crush up store bought or you can bake your own)
- 5 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
Instructions for the crust:
- Melt butter and set aside.
- Crush up cookies into find crumbs for two cups of crumbs.
- In a bowl - mix together crumbs, butter, and sugar until well blended.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch round pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until done.
- Set aside and let cool.
Ingredients for the batter:
- 2 lbs Cream Cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup sprinkles
Instructions for the batter:
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and sugar - mix well.
- Mix in the sprinkles now.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crush.
- Sprinkle some of the sprinkles on top.
- Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for one hour until done.
- The cheesecake with be slightly golden and set, but will jiggle in the middle a bit.
- Let cool completely and remove from pan or leave in the pan.