111- Defense Curl
Normal Type: Protection. A spell to keep you safe from harm as you pass through a potentially dangerous place.
What You’ll Need~
- Some kind of sphere
- A freezer
- A container
- Use a round object, preferably small and made of a hard material. This represents you.
- Rub mint on the surface of your sphere. This is to establish the aura of protection around yourself.
- Place your ball into a container full of water, and at this point say “From freezing point to when you thaw, I am protected, and will be safe from all harm…” you can finish this sentence with ‘as I pass through (area or scenario of concern.)’
- Place in your freezer. When you no longer need the spell, take out your container and let the water in it melt, freeing your sphere, and ending the spell.
- As usual, you should use an object that will properly represent you.
- This spell does not have to be used exclusively on physical places.
- Also, this is not a tip, but typing the word “sphere” over and over again is really weird.