Gravity Falls headcannons and theories before “A Tale of Two Stans” come out.
Separated into “fluffy bs that might be destroyed if anyone dies next episode but oh well they’re cute dang it i’m keeping them” and “actual myth arc conspiracy theories”.
- Author!Stan has to share Stanley’s room for a while,
eventually they re-make the break room as his but he has nightmares about the
other side of the portal so much he keeps sneaking into Stanley’s room to sleep
anyway because having another human around comforts him so Stanley lets him move
- The first few nights they share the bed even though it’s
squashed and awkward and they always end up tangled together because Stanford
can’t relax enough to get to sleep without the constant reminder he’s not alone
- He also goes through Stanley’s room and crosses out or
hides anything that even vaguely resembles a circle in a triangle, including
making Stan put away all his money or he’ll deface/burn it.
- Stanford finds out Fiddleford’s condition and takes
responsibility, helping him clean up and making Stanley hire him to work at the
Shack (which ends up working out great because his crazy act is popular with
the tourists and he can whip up fake audio-anamatronics for displays pretty
easily (Soos helps)). They make him a little hut next to the shack to live in and he becomes
like part of the family.
- Right after he got back Stanford spent a lot of time
filling new journals with all the things he had seen on the other side. Dipper
hangs out and watches him and occasionally asks questions, which isn’t actually
as annoying as he thought it would be since it helps him remember details.
- Stanford is really damn surprised that Stanley ended up
being good with kids somehow. (At least these two kids.)
- Stanford is going to be really confused when Stanley makes
the dramatic declaration that he’s the kid’s real Grunkle. (because like wtf is
a grunkle) (and assuming he is and Stanley is grandpa idk)
- Bill is one of the Pines from the future, just not Dipper.
- Bill was betrayed by a sibling in the past.
- the portal isn’t fully closed yet and will re-activate at
the end of this episode
- Stanford is going to be really mad at Stanley for risking
opening the portal again just to save him. (But it will end in angry frustrated
- “Abnormal soon will be the norm.” refers to the Society of
the Blind Eye being broken up, because now there is nothing to stop everyone
else in Gravity Falls from knowing about all the crazy shit going on there.
- OR it refers to whatever the portal is going to cause this
- Stan loudly denied the supernatural and acted like Dipper
was just making things up because he knew someone was going around messing with
people’s heads and that’s why the Society never got him or the kids.
- They’d probably gotten Soos before though. Not Wendy,
because she’s smart enough not to go talking about it in public (and her dad is