There’s something about you. The feeling I got when I was around you, that excited nervousness; I’ve never felt that jolt with anyone else. It’s like listening to your favorite song or that first sip of coffee in the morning. Just pure unexplainable bliss. The way your eyes lit up when you play in the band, or how you stood in the middle of a thunderstorm blowing smoke rings. You’re passionate, talented, deep, mysterious. There’s so much to you that I just can’t put words to. I think that’s why even though you left me and you’re happy with someone else, I can’t be angry with you. I miss you, I mourn you, but I cannot be mad. You are that favorite song. You are that first sip of coffee.
“Such shapes and textures and there’s a deep mystery… there are a lot of parts of the factories that are much darker and I always say whenever there is darkness, the mind kicks in and creates your stories and mysteries, and it’s all in there, a beautiful world.”
David Lynch, Derfelict Factories & The Industrial Aesthetic
what Trini is thinking:
actually we have biology together and i know this because i keep failing on all the quizzes because I'm always too busy staring at the back of your gorgeous head to actually pay attention to anything the teacher is saying, and by the way, how do you get your hair to look so perfect all the time? Speaking of perfect, your eyes are like the perfect shade of brown, they're so deep and mysterious, i could get lost in them all day long. I mean, if I wasn't gay before, I'm definitely gay now because of your beautiful brown eyes, and wow your lips are so full, and look so soft, i wish i could feel them on mine
what Trini actually says:
actually we have biology together
1. She was so strong that our hero, who had always admired her strength, was moved by her murder to find within himself the power to finally defeat the Platinum Wraith.
2. Her physical awesomeness was such that armour would have only hampered her. Since she had solemnly sworn to uphold the rule of law and that included the part on public decency, she always made sure to wear at least a bra and some shorts, even though she could probably have beaten that spider god first time if it hadn’t been for the sticking-in underwire.
3. She was so strong that her only weakness was love. And also generosity. And wistfulness, that was also her only weakness. And maybe anger. But apart from feelings, she was totally as strong as all the other strong people.
4. Actually her strength was feelings. But in a science way. Through the brilliant alchemy of her brain, she was able to show that Einstein’s equations solved perfectly for all quantum universes if corrected for the force of love. And goodness me, wasn’t it fortunate that she found her own capacity for love just as her planet fell towards the black hole?
5. She could punch through a brick wall, leap over a canyon and stink out a hyena den. Unable to secure an advertising contract, she had to fall back on stress-testing superhero armour in a factory to pay the bills.
6. Her strength came entirely from within; from that deep, secret, mysterious and kind of moist place inside her where the moon’s pallid magic weaves its unknowable mystery.
7. She was definitely the strongest at sass and at least in the top ten at flirting. Some of the younger members of the team suspected that she might not have any real hero powers at all, but every time the issue came up she would fire off approximately a mega-bant of sass, leaving them disarmed and gasping.
8. Everyone agreed that she was as strong as ten women; so strong, in fact, that there was no need to even have the other nine women in the team, which was absolutely great, you’ve no idea how helpful that is, because there are only eleven seats on the hero bus and the others have already been promised to men and have you seen the prices of new buses these days?
The first house or sign on the ascendant radiates potently across the zodiac spectrum. The star rising in the eastern horizon rises in the individual’s eyes, it’s the cosmic starburst we give others to taste. There is a spiritual emphasis with the first house. It symbolises the the soul’s dance as an ego, it’s ultimate expression. Self emanation, awareness, and identification becomes activated in the first house. It’s the light in the eye, and a deeply personal experience, diffused spontaneously and without hesitation. The twelfth house is where we hide, but we step into the sun of the first house and come to life.
The first house qualities are like the hospital band you were given at birth. Astrologers consider the first house of significant importance, noting it’s angular house condition in our outlook and approach to life. Through the planetary interplays of the first house, we paint an “I”, and every dimension of life passes through this spectrum. Everybody has a sign on the first house cusp known as the ascending sign. Some people have a planet, or multiple planets in the first house, and these provide the colours that create the expression.
Sun in the 1st house / Leo ascending royal and important, and the birth was deemed to be of significant importance because the individual knows he has a divine purpose on earth. there can be dominance, enthusiasm, joy, and creativity released here.
Moon in the 1st house / Cancer ascending like the moon that shows her face and hides away, the individual is illuminated and yet withdrawn. there is a deep mystery here, and a tremendous maternal instinct. there may be difficulties with fluid retention
Mercury in the 1st house / Gemini ascending / Virgo ascending the bright light in the eye reveals a kindled and alert mind. a youthful expression emanates the curiosity, spirit, and flaws of the young. there is a nervous quality about the individual, and an unmissable intelligence
Venus in the 1st house / Taurus ascending / Libra ascending beauty seems to diffuse from the individual naturally, like sequins across the sky. often there is a preoccupation with appearance and a feminine expression. strong likes and dislikes are indicated here, and there is a genial amiability that simply breathes warmth and harmony
Mars in the 1st house / Aries ascending like a firecracker, the individual is impossible to miss. there is a vital, upfront, and spontaneous sunshine, and often a propensity to reveal things for how they see them. the individual is absolutely energizing
Jupiter in the 1st house / Sagittarius ascending a bohemian, free spirited vibe evokes from the individual like incense. there is a well traveled mind that enjoys novelty and delving into the meaningful and symbolic dimensions of life. laughter seems to follow
Saturn in the 1st house / Capricorn ascending the temperament can be melancholic on autopilot, however there is an incredible depth about the individual that is often too intense for the world. despite longing to connect, he may feel solitary and followed by shadows
Uranus in the 1st house / Aquarius rising the mind is a live wire here and the brightly lit eyes glisten like crystals, covering an intellect that follows inquisitive and intuitive leaps into imagination paradise. there is an offbeat individualism
Neptune in the 1st house / Pisces rising every face of the cosmos is revealed in the individual, there are watery eyes that hold centuries of wisdom, eyes that seem like they still asleep and dreaming. the chameleon aspect here is prominent, and the individual can disappear into faces and energies
Pluto in the 1st house / Scorpio rising powerful reverence and rays of unconscious secrets hover from the individual and leave thick, resonant energies long after his body vanishes. there is something intimidating and yet soothing about the individual, it seems however, impossible to decode
Pluto is a generational planet, it takes a long time for it to transition into a different sign, it takes somewhere from 14-30 years, so it doesn’t take part in our daily life. Although, where it’s placed in the houses is far more important than the sign, because that changes by the hour. I will start off by explaining what exactly is Pluto? Well, Pluto is the co-ruler of the sign Scorpio. Now, we all know something about Scorpio ;) (hehehe) There are 5 main themes of Pluto. One is transformation, two is destruction, three is intensity, four is rebirth, and five is obsession. Pluto is also known to be the ruler of the underworld which can be very intimidating and powerful. He’s mentioned in many books, and my favorite mention of Pluto is Inferno by Dante Alighieri, where Plutus is the lord of the 4th Circle for those who are the Miserly or Prodigal, which means people who sinned by trying to control money and fortune were to be in the 4th Circle. As many of you may know, the 8th house rules other people’s money, due to Pluto being the ruler of that house along with Mars. Now that we’ve learned a few things about Pluto, I will explain what it means when it goes through each house!
Pluto in the 1st house: The 1st house is the house of your identity, public persona, first impression, personality, and physical appearance. So when Pluto is placed here, you can be a bit of an intense person because you come off as different from society, you don’t mind hanging in the shadows. Being in the public eye and having everyone know about you can annoy you a little. You change a lot, whether it’s weight, height, style, personality, so on. Each person thinks of you differently because of that. You can have a bit of a dark atmosphere hanging around you, and your eyes are hypnotic, demanding, and very powerful. You can seem a bit power hungry yourself, always trying to be in control. 1st house also represents the story of your birth, and early childhood. Your birth could’ve been painful, intense, and transformative for your mother. In your early childhood, there could’ve been a war in your birthplace, or some sort of deep conflict that later brought enlightenment.