okay so in every panel we see of akaashi he’s getting more and more disgruntled, and looking more and more of a mess. i’m worried about him. so consider this:
- akaashi keiji chokes.
- the next match they play, akaashi cannot stop thinking about that damn setter and he chokes.
- halfway through the first set, he fucking can’t toss to save his life.
- konoha has to save the day, and he’s not even that good of a setter consistently.
- but that doesn’t matter because bokuto is there
- bokuto “i will hit anything” koutarou
- bokuto “take some breaths akaashi it’ll be okay” koutarou
- bokuto “don’t you dare take akaashi off the court we need him” koutarou
- of course, they win, but only because when things get bad BOKUTO KOUTAROU CARRIES THE TEAM.