Oh, oh, could you do Cath and Levi for the relationship meme? <3
- Drinks all of the coffee: Levi works at Starbucks. Cath hangs out there sometimes, and Levi’s always bringing drinks home to her. They both drink a lot of coffee. (Once Levi graduates and doesn’t work there anymore, his coffee consumption decreases slightly…but only slightly.)
- Brings up adopting a pet: Levi. If he had his way, they’d have pet alpacas and cats and dogs and rabbits and chinchillas and hamsters and…Levi just really likes cute animals, okay? Cath is amused, and fine with having a cat and a dog.
- Kills the bugs: Levi. He grew up on a ranch, he’s not bothered about killing bugs at all, and Cath would rather not.
- Cooks the meals: Both of them. They tend to cook together a lot, actually. Whoever’s home first will start dinner, and the other one will act as sous chef. On weekends, they take turns making breakfast.
- Starts getting into holidays way before they should: Levi. His full name is Levi Enthusiasm Stewart. (Okay, it’s probably not, but you catch my drift.)
- Initiates the couple selfies: Levi, at first. Cath doesn’t like the way she looks in photos, but Levi tells her she’s cute and gorgeous and hot and adorable and beautiful and eventually, she kind of starts to believe him–especially when she sees herself in photos with Levi. She looks happy, and it’s a good look on her.
- Forgets the birthdays and anniversaries: They both remember them. Levi drags Cath on a lot of fun, weird dates; Cath writes M-rated autobiographical RPF for Levi. She’s nearly too embarrassed to give it to him the first time, but he’s absolutely delighted, and persuades her to read it to him, and they end up…well. She starts planning the next story almost immediately.
- Always ends up with too much junk food after grocery shopping: They both have their weaknesses when it comes to junk food.
- Nicknames the other: One of Levi’s hobbies is coming up with ever more ridiculous schmoopy nicknames for Cath. She rolls her eyes at most of them, and tries really hard not to laugh, because that only encourages him. But she doesn’t mind at all when he calls her ‘sweetheart’ or ‘baby’ or various other endearments, because he means them so sincerely.