we are currently working on a MASTERLIST of trans/nb characters in the rpc. so reblog this to be added to it if your character is trans/nb!! please include: the character’s name, fandom,and gender. thank you :)
I debated for months whether to share this adult!Drarry piece or not, I personally am not a fan of how it turned out, but since I’ve got no new art to post at the moment, I thought I’ll throw this out there because what do I have to lose, right? :D So here you go! ♥
In which the Galran prince falls in love with the yellow paladin. Lotor thinks Hunk is super cute and charming, plus he loves his cooking. Hunk is oblivious to Lotor’s feelings, but is happy to have his food appreciated.
I got so excited about this ship that I had to do some quick sketches :’)
1. Character designs—go google Sakata Gintoki. Or Hijikata Toshirou. Or Okita Sougo. Or Kamui. Or Katsura Kotarou. Or Takasugi Shinsuke. Or Kagura. Or Tsukuyo. Or Kyuubei. Or any Gintama character for that matter.
2. It makes you laugh. And by laugh I mean desperately muffling your face in a pillow with tears streaming from your eyes at 2:00 a.m. because you’re watching Gintama’s Owee or Vacation Arc while everyone else is asleep.
3. It makes you cry. And by cry I mean desperately muffling your face in a pillow with tears streaming from your eyes at 2:00 a.m. because you’re watching Gintama’s Shinsengumi Crisis Arc or Beam Sword Style Arc while everyone else is asleep.
4. Characters and character relationships—tired of the same old Mary/Gary Stu? Watch this anime. Even a side character who only appears once or twice will be ingrained into your mind. All characters have multiple layers; there is no flat, boring character without depth. The relationships are solid, and the characters do not need to say “I love you” every 21 seconds to get the point across. Love is seen in their familiarity and actions.
5. It is a perfect blend of genres—want some sci-fi? Watch Gintama. Want some tragedy? Watch Gintama. Want some peak comradeship/shounen fighting? Watch Gintama. Want comedy? Watch Gintama. Want some historical Japan? Watch Gintama. Want samurai? Watch Gintama. Want action? Watch Gintama. Want slice of life? Watch Gintama. Basically just WATCH GINTAMA.
6. Soundtrack—so good. Go listen to any Gintama opening. The song will surely be stuck in your head.
7. It is unique and original. Tired of the same old shounen, with the underdog tween hero and the big dream, training montages, and unrealistically relentless determination? Gintama presents to you a fresh protagonist, Sakata Gintoki. If you can name another anime that has an arc based on a popularity poll then darn, you got me. If not, then GO WATCH GINTAMA.
8. There’s Elizabeth. That’s it. Just Elizabeth.
9. The stories are so beautifully told. In 3 episodes, it can convey the same messages and stories that another anime may take 20 episodes to tell. Are you busy? Can’t go on an anime binge? No worries. Just watch one of arc Gintama to pass your time. Maybe 2-8 episodes. Plus the backstories hurt.
10. Gintama blows everything out of the park. (You can trust me, as I’ve seen tons of anime but once I found Gintama it was like I found something I never knew I was looking for, as if this whole time I’ve just been watching anime in search of Gintama.) I can’t watch anything else anymore. It all seems mediocre compared to Gintama.
March 26th 2010-2017: 7 years today since your audition & look where you are; performing your first song in front of a huge crowd at Ultra last night! I’m so proud to see how much you have grown & how much more confident you are in your voice & your talent. You are nowhere near done.
It’s FINALLY done! This took a good couple of weeks to do and I’m a little sick of sewing right now but it was totally worth it. I still need to iron it, clean up the edges and sew some stiff material onto the back, but I wanted to share it as soon as possible.
I was never allowed to have a Ouija board as a kid, but I’ve always loved the aesthetic of them. I’m still debating with myself whether or not to sew or crochet a planchette to go with it. I have no intentions of using it, but I think it would make it more complete to have one.
A hijab FAQ brochure I made for Lady Fatima’s (a.s.) birthday! The answers are generally my own but the inspiration for what questions to include were taken from @rnashallah ‘s hijab FAQ. If you’d like a pdf of the brochure, send me a message