Rules: Rule 1: always post the rules. Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post. Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Have you seen “Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”? Yup, I saw it in cinema yesterday.
2. Where are you from? From Poland~
3. Do you have any pets? Yup, I have a cat named Muffina (similiar to cupcake <3)
4. Favourite color? Only one? I can’t choose one. I like black, red, white, blue and violet.
5. Are you a part of Harry Potter generation? Yup, I guess.
6. Where would you like to live in the future? Where? Hard question. I’d like to live in England because I love that place, but at the same time I wish I can live in Japan. All those festivals, sweets and others things that I’d like to have right now.
7. Favourite TV Shows? Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, Castle, Criminal Minds, Supernatural a lots of anime if they count and probably few things more but I don’t remember now.
8. Have you seen Merlin finale? Nope, I’m not watching it at all.
9. How did you spend New Year’s Eve? With my friends, we have a party with about 20 people. Everyone was kind and funny, we were like family there. Awesome experience.
10. Post a screen of your desktop wallpaper~ Haha no way XD I have so many stuff there xD And my wallpaper keeps changing because I have Windows 7 xD But here you go~ click
11. What are you the most excited for in 2013? I don’t know. I’m waiting for few animes, for holidays but nothing special does not come to my mind right now.
My questons now!
1. Do you have sister or brother?
2. You can spend one day with the favourite character from anime, manga, tv show, book, whatever. Who will it be?
3. Favorite food?
4. Do you like dancing and singing?
5. Show as your talent! Do you write, draw, make cosplay or maybe cook?
6. I don’t have any ideas hah… What would you tell me if you could meet me in real life?
7. Why it must be 11 questions… Dogs or cats?
8. Have you ever did something really dangerous?
9. How many languages do you know?
10. Last movie you watched.
11. Favourite season? (spring, summer, autumn, winter) and why?
Ok it’s the end! I hope my questions aren’t boring >.< I will tag 11 people but you don’t really have to do this if you don’t want!