cute sneezes, here we come!!
Anon requested the boys’ reactions to adorable s/o sneezes
- Was… Was that you? Oh my god, it was.
- He tugs the brim of his hat over his face to try and hide a quiet scream. Who knew sneezes could be so cute?
- You ask if something’s wrong. Nothing’s wrong! Nothing! He just… thought of a case he had to work on later…?
- He tries to cover up his bashfulness by offering you tissues.
- You laugh at how weird he’s being right now, but you don’t think much of it
- When you sneeze from now on, he always stops what he’s doing to just look at you and think of all the little things that made you so dear to him.
- He immediately gushes over it
- He hugs you and goes on about how it sounded like a baby mouse.
- You’re a bit embarrassed… It didn’t sound like a mouse!
- Amami laughs and corrects himself. A baby bunny, then?
- No!! It doesn’t!! It was just a normal sneeze, it wasn’t cute, stop making it cute!
- You two go back and forth playfully about it for a while, and it becomes an inside joke between the both of you.
- Whenever you sneeze, he just gives you a knowing smile and you end up pouting a bit, but happy nonetheless.
- He laughs at you. Immediate side splitting laughter
- That was a sneeze?! That had to be fake, no one sneezes like that.
- If you just wanted to get his attention, you could’ve just said something, no need to be so dramatic. (Look who’s talking.)
- You defend yourself. That’s… just how you sneeze. You don’t really know what else to say about it.
- It’s soon forgotten in conversation, but once you’re out of the room, he’s yelling to himself about how cute it was. He’s yelling into the pillow, he’s covering his face while rolling on the bed
- How is his s/o’s so cute that their sneezes are cute too?!
- He starts trying to subtly get you to sneeze again. Feathers, dust, pepper, whatever he can do, and you’re starting to think you have allergies.
- That’s… not how humans are supposed to sneeze, is it?
- You don’t really know what to say about that. No…? You guess not? It’s not like people have identical sneezing patterns.
- He’s immediately intrigued, and tries looking up if there’s a reason why certain human’s sneezes differ from others.
- He keeps trying to turn this sneeze into an educational experience and you have to settle him down before he starts bombarding you with biology facts.
- It’s how this human sneezes. It just kinda happens.
- “Oh! I suppose it must be because it’s you! After all, many things you do are cute.”
- He says it so matter-of-factly that you blush.
- Kiibo realizes what he just said and he’s starting to blush too. He didn’t mean to be so forward!
- Both of you are adorable messes.
- After a sneeze, you hear him make a happy noise, and when you turn to look at him, there’s tears in his eyes and he’s smiling so wide
- That was… the sweetest noise Gonta has ever heard anything make.
- He picks you up and hugs you because he’s so overcome with affection.
- The person he loves made that noise!
- Once he puts you down he talks about insects that make cute noises too, like caterpillars if you squeeze em just a little bit
- He’s trying very hard to find things to compare that sneeze to so you can understand how!! cute it was!!
- You think his reaction is cuter than the sneeze, and the both of you just spend time gushing about each other and giggling
- He’s doesn’t make any noticable reaction to it, but behind that mask, he’s definitely smiling.
- When he notices that’s how you sneeze all the time, he’s the most subtle about letting you know
- It’s so subtle only he can understand it at first glance, but the gesture to him is what counts
- When he picks you flowers, sometimes he adds white lilies, white roses, and pink azalea blossoms to the mix. Since you’re not as well versed in flower language, you look up what every bouquet’s meaning is
- Once you figure it out, you find him and give him a little peck on the cheek
- And sneeze again
- He’s grinning like mad, even you can tell behind that mask
- You’re always the one calling him cute, even if it’s teasing most of the time.
- So when he hears you sneeze, his first reaction is to go “aww” and pinch your cheek.
- Of course, it’s still in his deep, deadpan voice, so it’s not as embarrassing as it should be.
- You two have some light banter about it, and he won’t think about it for the rest of the day.
- But when it’s nighttime and he’s in his room, doing nothing in particular, he’ll remember that sneeze for no apparent reason
- And pull his hat over his face, even if no one’s watching.
- How did someone like him end up with someone pure and cute like you?
- He stares at you with these big ol’ eyes and just yells about how cute that was.
- He’s so loud that you’re getting embarrassed, but man, he’s gotta gush about how adorable you just sounded
- He wishes he recorded that so he could hear it over again
- You keep telling him to pipe down, because everyone is looking at you, if they weren’t already looking at you because of the sneeze
- He grabs you in a tight hug and points out to everyone, “Hey! You see this person? This person who made that stupid cute sneeze! That’s my s/o!!”
- You’re covering your face and he’s smiling and hugging you so tightly
- He’s so happy that his s/o is someone who can be cute even on accident.