i did something i already regret. but, itll help me and you.
i said goodbye.
and, its going to fucking suck, not hearing your voice over the phone and not seeing your smile when we facetime. but it will be better for both of us. i can get clean. you can further your relationship with greg. you can be happier and healthier and ill find someone eventually.
my heart will always yearn for you, but it’ll learn to distract itself from the smell of your hair or the way your eyes flutter when you laugh.
The lovely Brianna @ydg-ing tagged me in this lil challenge
Rules: To post my 9 fave albums!!!
And tag others after completion
I am absolutely terrible at favourites and there’s no way that I can put all of the ones I love in and they’re all amazing so i’m just ordering it alphabetically (I’m cheating and putting 11 but I couldn’t choose just one from these bands)
1. Chasing Ghosts by The Amity Affliction
2. Dear G-D by Being As An Ocean
3. The Difference Between Hell and Home by Counterparts
4. I’m Almost Happy Here, But I Never Feel At Home by Hotel Books
+ Run Wild, Young Beauty by Hotel Books
5. Somewhere At the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair by La Dispute
+ Wildlife by La Dispute
6. Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez
7. I’ll Keep You In My Mind, From Time To Time by Moose Blood
8. Chemical Miracle by Trophy Eyes
9. The Wombats Proudly Present… This Modern Glitch