- trying to stand in front of the tol
- threatening to hurt tol if tol does anything to themselves
- making toll sit down so they can give them Proper Bear Hugs
- complaining about tols height but also taking advantage of it and sneaking up on tol because they can’t seem them coming
- leaning and resting on tol even though they complain about it
**bonus points that smol is actually pretty strong and still has the physical advantage
- Person A was standing on a chair/on top of something and when they slipped and fell person B happened to be walking by and caught them
- Person A and Bs dogs really liked each other and in the process got their owners tangled together from their leashes
- Person A was playing [insert sport] at the beach and the ball hit person B, simultaneously spilling their drink on them, so A offered to buy them a new one
- While engaging in a spontaneous group snowball fight (in a public place)
- While both hiding under a table (for whatever reason)
- A and B were on the same rollercoaster and A grabbed B’s hand
- A was B’s waiter who dropped pasta on them
- When the vending machine got stuck and A started hitting it and B helped
- In a haunted house where A bumped into B in the dark, mistook them for a dressed up monster and in the process screamed so loudly they startled B more than they were scared themselves
- At a Christmas party where A was costumed as Rudolph the reindeer and B made fun of them only to find out that they were very hot underneath
- A showed up drunk to an interview and B was their interviewer
- They both missed their bus and ran frantically after it until they realised it was futile
1. Hating Sam/Jared
Okay, I have no idea where this one started, but honestly I don’t care what you ship if you hate on either of my tol cinnamon roll babies, YOU WILL BE FACING MY WRATH. ALL 5'2 OF IT.
2. Hating the women that they were with.
Personally, I love Jo and Lisa. Cassie was just there for an episode, so I don’t really have any opinions on here.
I don’t like Meg for other reasons (her character inconsistency was annoying and her voice got on all my nerves) but hating her just because she kissed Cas is pretty shallow.
3. Two hot men kissing.
Right. This. Look, if the only reason that you ship them is that it would be hot to see them kiss, I’d just like to tell you that YER A FUCKBUTT, HARRY. Other people can probably explain this better, but you’re fetishising a whole community and you need to stop. Now.
4. Hating on their wives.
This is probably more of a Cockles thing than a Destiel one, but most of the Cockles shippers that I’ve encountered were all awesome people, so I’ll say it on their behalf, we don’t hate Danneel and Vicki, okay? Seriously, why would anybody, when they make Misha and Jensen so happy?
5. Making everything gay/The gay agenda
No. No. Say it with me, no. We do not ship them because they’re both men
We ship them because they have amazing chemistry and it makes sense that Dean and Cas be together. And it would obviously be the bisexual agenda, if it was an agenda. Which it’s not. At all. *Cackles in the distance*
• What Destiel is about
1. Unconditional Love
2. Dean finally realizing that he's not damaged and deserves love. Also realizimg that he’s not the perfect manly man soldier that John raised him to be, and that’s okay.
3. Cas understanding that he will always have a home with Dean (and Sam, by extension)
4. Two people who help each other to be better people.
5. Two people who constantly screw up, but forgive each other, because that’s what love is about.
6. Seeing people at their worst, and still loving them. (Dean forgiving Cas after he becomes God and Cas telling him that he deserves to be saved)
7. Unconditional love (I’m sorry, I’ll never be over the “I’d rather have you, cursed or not.”)
8. Both of them, giving up so much for each other.
9. Sticking up for each other
• Obviously I can’t speak for the entire fandom, but these are my views, and generally the views of people that I’ve encountered. Thanks for taking the time out to read it!
“Do you ever not watch me sleep?” Dean’s voice is sleep-rough and quiet, though barely piercing the dark solitude of his bedroom. He doesn’t even have to open his eyes to feel Cas lying beside him, gaze fixed on Dean’s face.
“No,” Cas whispers, and Dean inhales when he feels fingers trailing his jaw.
“We’ve talked about this.”
“I know. But yet you seem to enjoy it.”
Dean shifts to make himself more comfortable, rolling to face Cas. He finally opens his eyes, letting them adjust to the darkness. When Cas’s face comes into focus, he smiles – sleepy and sated. A smile reserved only for Cas in these quiet moments, away from the chaos of their lives. “I like knowing you’re here with me. Safe. That’s my favorite thing.”
Dean’s hand closes around Cas’s jaw as he shifts forward to press their foreheads together. He breathes in and lets his lips brush Cas’s before he speaks. “You being safe. I can’t think of anything better than that.”