Is anyone gutsy enough to go ask J2 a serious question about the show instead of asking about their wives, kids and them being Fathers and pranks?
Just let them know that the questions are for the writers but since we can’t reach them.
1. Do they really think incorporating rapey, abusive torture scenes is a good idea if they don’t care about the aftermath at all?
2. How is it possible that they are so obsessed with Sam being tied and tortured like this and at the same time also obsessed with normalizing it to the point where BOOM Sam is now healed and serving tea? Do they really think its possible for a torture and physical/mental abuse victim to be just … OK? Because Brother and Mom are alive?
Is it because a) Sam is a Man b) Sam is Sam and he has faced so much torture and abuse that now it doesn’t even phase him and its just another thing that he is just OK with and has accepted?
3. If Sam were a girl - will they still be showing him in a ‘Romamtic’/Sexual scene with his abuser. So basically because they have implied that Sam was raped by Lucifer - Now we are taking the next step and Sam’s torturer will just be his lover? Mind raping is now 'Romance’ to dabb?
Is this the message they are trying to give? That someone should have so less self worth that they’d think its OK to have your abuser/rapist as your lover?
4. Why are such sensitive issues and elements taken up? Why show Sam being tortured so elaborately just to forget about it and act like it didn’t happen - only mention the torture the NEXT time he is getting tortured? There is no sense in including these heavy scenes if SPN Show runner and writers will treat it with such insensitivity.
5. Why are there writers on the show who don’t know the basics of it and have NO idea about how to utilize Jensen and Jared’s strong chemistry?
6. Why is there such a disconnect between J2 and some of the writers? Why is the show runner talking about emotional reunions and then Mary’s reunion with 'John’s car’ and Dean’s reunion with Pie was more emotional than Sam and Dean’s?
7. Why was Dean’s rescuing of Sam was so overblown only for Dean to get caught and then .. Nothing? So Dean is now only going to hurt someone who hurt Sam if Sam is hacked in 2 pieces instead of being in one piece?
8. Sam is tortured for 2 days and Dean didn’t go after Toni? There was a time when Sam being hurt sent Dean into a frenzy - That is how he was JUST LAST SEASON. And then suddenly the writers who wrote this nonsensical episode think that Dean will just be that calm after seeing Sam’s condition?
Are we going to leave everything off the screen - like how is Sam healed? Why is he having family time after the next scene where he wasn’t even in a state to stand properly?
9. Is lack of reaction the new it thing on SPN? Torture, mind rape - no reaction. Sam is being tortured - his family is at home waiting for a call.
10. If others don’t care - fine. Where is Sam’s perspective on the aftermath of being physically and emotionally violated for 2 days.
Oh, or wait. Its because Sam is too strong and has been tortured for centuries - so 2 days of torture hardly matters?
11. Do J2 realize how horrible some of the writers are with the canon of the show and just how disconnected they are from each other? They all write Sam and Dean differently according to the situation?