Facts about mexico:
- Mexico is NOT a big desert.
- Taco Bell does NOT exist in mexico and it’s food is nowhere near actual mexican food or mexican tacos.
- Mexico introduced chocolate, corn, and chilies to the world.
- About 60% of the modern Mexican population is mestizo (Indian-Spanish), 30% is Indian or predominately Indian, 9% is Caucasian, and 1% is other.
- Mexicans DO NOT wear zarapes or sombreros,unless they are in a rural area.
- Southwestern United States was actually Mexico’s territory but it ceded to the U.S. due to the Mexican-American war(1846 a 1848)