You came early into this world. You were such a wee thing. So frail, so fragile. I feared you wouldn’t make it. But your father… he never doubted. He always said you’d become the strongest of them all. And he was right. You have the heart of a chief and the soul of a dragon. Only you can bring our worlds together. That is who you are, son.
summer is getting hotter and hotter and we can often forget to drink enough water. that is bad, and can lead to dehydration! so, I am here to remind you and give you some tips on how to handle it.
1. set a goal. start by thinking of how much water you are consuming, and find out how much you should be consuming. then, set a goal and increase the number of glasses of water you take in per a day.
2. set up reminders. in the beginning, it is not gonna be something you do by yourself since you are not used to it like brushing your teeth. therefore, maybe try downloading some apps? I personally use “plant nanny” since I find it to be pretty cute, and you do not want your plant to die! I also find the app “my water balance” to be good.
3. routine, routine, habit. as you get your reminders from your phone, you will soon start noticing how you start drinking water by yourself! also try to make drinking water the first thing you do in the morning, a big glass of it too! make it a routine, and you will soon see it becoming a habit.
4. take it with you!! have you ever been in a situation when there was no way of getting water? yes, me too. therefore, always carry a water bottle with you! this is a must. please don´t buy those plastic bottles since they are destroying our planet, but invest in a better bottle instead! you will surely drink more if the bottle is nice looking and you have spent a little money on it! swell and asobu are some great ones, but you definitely don´t have to buy an expensive one.
5. and last but not least, spice things up! add some flavour to your water, and change things up if you get tired of it. / etc, look at the graphic; a good combination of things.