Day 9: Draw out your favourite scene you’ve roleplayed.
I have so many moments to which I love, so here are some scenes that I adored roleplaying! Including when Hem first met Mousy, when Thorn buried Hem in snow, and when Hem found out Cricket was pregnant.
7 PEOPLE I WANT TO BECOME IN 2017
1. The accountable and responsible grown up who doesn’t let pride come before reliability.
2. The girl who wakes up at the same time every morning and uses a planner and checks her calendar before making commitments.
3. The girl who drinks coffee when it’s convenient on a day out in a cafe or on a study day, not as a daily drug. The girl who drinks water every day and only drinks water.
4. An unapologetic warrior. The type who doesn’t feel weak for having bottled up emotions and doesn’t feel like a child being teased for everything. The type who is blunt and honest and confident enough to make anyone who questions her question why they ever felt it was ok to do so.
5. The girl who works out 5 times a week no matter what time of year it is or what sport season it is. Working out is for me not for the team. I can be a healthy and active person all year round and lend my commitment to sports when it’s time.
6. The girl who makes her bed and does one thing every day. A day wasted in bed is a day someone else could have lived better. Someone else always wishes they had the resources and opportunities in my hands and a day wasted in bed dishonors my past and future.
7. The girl who is hopeful. Hopeful for a better tomorrow every day and hopeful for all of the horrible weighing troubles to ease.
I found a gif with this on it and I almost started crying. Countdown to the Comet was when Nicktoons ran every episode for three days. I remember watching this. I remember being eight years old and waiting for this. I remember the countdown ticking down to five minutes. I remember seeing Zuko and Iroh’s reunion for the first time and my mom trying to hide the fact that she was crying. This brought up so many emotions because it put me back at an almost exact time. I can’t tell you how much I want to watch this like this again. Not knowing how Aang will master the elements, learning along with Zuko about the White Lotus, being flabbergasted at who Bumi really was, hanging off the edge of my seat when you hear Jet’s voice on the ferry, not knowing that Pakku and Kanna were in love, wondering how Zuko got his scar, watching Katara take down Hama, realizing who Suki was at the same time as Sokka on the docks, watching Zuko’s redemption arc, meeting Toph, watching Katara’s power grow, learning about Kya and Lu Ten, not knowing what black snow means, hating book one Zuko. Rewatching this reminds me how many great moments and plot twists and cliff hangers I’ll never get to experience again. I want to fall in love with it again.
“Whatever magic opend the breach in the sky also placed that mark upon your hand. I theorized the mark might be able to close the rifts that have opened in the Breach’s wake- and it seems I was correct.”
Rest in Peace to Richard “Mack” Machowicz former US Navy Seal and host of Future Weapons and Deadliest Warrior on the Discovery Channel. He passed away today due to brain cancer, which he was diagnosed with in 2015. I have fond memories of hanging out after school and watching his shows back in the day.