- My 10pg exegesis is due Monday IDC IDC IDC
- I can finally talk about how (3 weeks ago) my priest made me think something was terrible was up, when I’m just being honored at the Diocesan Volunteer Banquet. Said he lives for the drama of it all…. My stress levels were an ultimate high, if he weren’t so outspoken about the craziness & injustice in America, I stg,
- The jerk-dude who disrespects me at church (whom I’m pretty sure is a Nazi sympathizer) and always undermines my authority had to watch our priest give a highlight reel of my work in front of the entire parish. I’m not saying you reap what you sow, but…
- I don’t have any pre-race jitters, mainly because I ran it last year. Same course and everything.
- Last year I went from the finish line to my shower to the parish hall so I could participate in Open House. Not this year. After having 30 people show up for the first RCIA meeting, I’m not in any hurry to recruit anyone, whosoever. Nope.
- Free trials will be my ultimate downfall, I know it.