We love you, Davy!
It’s been four years since Davy left us, and it’s hard to know what to say on a day like today. But instead of being sad, I’m going to focus on the things I love about Davy Jones.
- His face. Has there ever been a cuter face? No. No there hasn’t.
- His glossy hair.
- HIS DANCING. LOOK AT HIM GO.
- He was a fab little actor
- He was a proud Manchester lad!!!
- The fact he was in Coronation Street and KEN BARLOW had this to say about him:
- HIS SASSINESS
- He may have been small in height but he had a bangin’ bod.
- The love he had for his daughters <3
- This face/picture
- His passion for horses
- His face in this scene:
- His facial expressions in general
- DAYDREAM BELIEVER
- The fact that he was so willing to endulge Micky during this ‘80s performance:
- “YOU MUST BE JOKING!”
- The fact that it was totally believeable that a different girl would fall in love with him every week on The Monkees
- THIS. ICONIC. SCENE. aka the GREATEST SCENE IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION
- His fashion sense!!!
- “We were, you know, all wacked out on California Gold, or whatever you called it at the time.”
- HIS FACE. I know I already said this but it needs a second mention.
- His showmanship.
Davy was a special something and I wish he could be here for the Monkees 50th anniversay. More than that, I wish he could be here for his daughters, his family, his friends, and everyone that loved him. But I know he’ll be having a groovy time up there looking down on us all!
We love you, Davy!!