o1. Everything is better when David Castro’s name shows up in the credits.
o2. I shouldn’t be turned on by Jace getting the shit beaten out of him. I also shouldn’t be shocked every time I get turned on by Jace getting the shit beaten out of him.
o3. MAGNUS IS SO DONE WITH THE FRAY’S SHIT. fucking me too.
o4. baby!Alec in love with Jace is ruining me.
o5. SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION SAPHAEL.
o6. Simon needs a vacation. Jace needs a vacation. Alec needs a vacation. Magnus needs a vacation. I need a fucking vacation.
o7. I come alive when Raphael pops up out of nowhere.
o8. Magnus choking the Shadowhunter out for being a dick!!!!!!
o9. Izzy confronting Aec about him not wanting to be parabatai bc he’s in love with Jace but my God I’m so happy she handled it so well. Thank you for showing that people do react well to someone coming out.
1o. I NEED BAND!MANAGER RAPHAEL IN MY LIFE.
11. ALMOST AS MUCH AS I NEED A LEWIS FAMILY DINNER WITH RAPHAEL.
12. MAGNUS TRYING TO KISS HIM AWAKE. HE’S ALL OUT OF OPTIONS AND HIS HEART IS BROKEN AND I FEEL LIKE DYING.
13. RIIIIIISE IZZZZZY.
14. THE EYE CONTACT BETWEEN MAGNUS AND JACE WHEN HE GIVES THE STONE TO JACE.
15. JAAAACE HOLDING ALEC WHILE RECITING THE CEREMONY.
16. The little smile Jace gives Alec when Alec shows up for the ceremony.
17. I WAS NOT EMOTIONALLY PREPARED FOR ALEC TO DIE IN JACE’S ARMS. give me more.
18. “Don’t leave me, Alec.”
19. ALEC WAKING UP, REPEATING THE WORDS BACK TO JACE FUCKKKKK ME.
20. The Clave has the worst fucking timing ever. Could they not have two minutes together?
One of my favorite Lou Reed/David Bowie stories is the one where David said he’d produce Lou again if he cleaned up his act and Lou went apeshit screaming “don’t you ever fucking say that to me” and slapping him, and then later when the band had to drag Lou to the hotel room David showed up later at Lou’s hotel room knocking on his door saying “come out and fight like a man!” But Lou was sleeping or pretending to sleep, anyways bless those guys love em.
i know everyone hates linda and helen and all that but what about the asshole fathers?
John who never fails to talk behind Sans’s back and make fun of everything he says.
Paul who offers to help out with stuff and then bails every single time and it gets on everyone’s nerves (even linda who at least follows through with the shit she promised).
And then there’s David. Who everyone hates with a passion. Who calls every new idea stupid and dull. Who talks over the mothers, powering over their voices. Who scoffs when a woman is assigned to be the leader of a project. Who both Sans and Linda can agree is horrible. The only time they will team up is to shoot down David when he’s letting his misogyny out and bullying another PTA member.
David Tennant and Jessica Hynes in various television shows and movies down through the years
David and Jessica have appeared together in: - Randal and Hopkirk, Deceased - Doctor Who (Human Nature, Family of Blood, The End of Time) - Doctor Who Confidential - Learners - Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger - Twenty Twelve / W1A (David narrates but doesn’t appear)
1. ziggy stardust | david bowie // 2. rhiannon | fleetwood mac // 3. once i had a love (aka the disco song) | blondie // 4. police & thieves | the clash // 5. welcome to the machine | pink floyd // 6. all my love | led zeppelin // 7. trust me | janis joplin // 8. it’s too late | carole king // 9. starman | david bowie // 10. higher ground | stevie wonder // 11. because the night | patti smith // 12. killer queen | queen // 13. x offender | blondie // 14. hey you | pink floyd // 15. storms | fleetwood mac // 16. behind blue eyes | the who // 17. heart of gold | neil young //
The next day [after finishing filming the The 1980 Floor Show], Bowie showed up at Faithfull’s flat, laden with white roses. ‘Let’s not talk about poetry.’ Bowie said. 'I’d like to tell you something if you won’t think I’m mad. The eyes are my soul and the face is my conscience.“
Reportedly Bowie’s favorite pick up line.
-Excerpt from Bowie: Loving the Alien by Christopher Sandford.