1. I like that most of the time I can laugh off things that should have scared or worried or angered me. It doesn’t work 100% of course, but 90% of those situations it does.
2. I like that I don’t scare animals and kids. Apparently, I’m go-to guy in our family circle when they want the children (nephews and nieces and young cousins) to stop crying. Don’t get me wrong. Sometimes they can get very bothersome and would annoy me a whole damn lot, but for some reason they like to hang around me, especially when I’m dead tired or on the computer.
3. I’m comfortable in my own body. I’m healthy and fit so that’s something to be grateful about. I like my height too. I’m tall so I can use it to intimidate my siblings, especially if they’re being stubborn idiots.
4. Good self-esteem? I know I come off as arrogant sometimes, but I try not to put down other people to make myself look good. As much as possible, I’d focus on myself to improve for the better…and not, you know, look at others and be all, “Oh I’m better than him!” That’s just crab mentality.
5. I honestly don’t care how other people view me as long as they stay out of my way. I’m comfortable with my own sexuality and beliefs. I’m a straight Catholic male who is pro-gay marriage, pro-equal rights for men and women, pro-euthanasia, and pro-life (except in cases where the mother’s life is threatened). I don’t think the Bible should be taken literally, but I believe there is a God. So yeah…unless someone’s being unnecessarily disrespectful, I don’t normally react. I do understand that people can have different views on things.
That about sums it all up. I hope I didn’t sound too much like a conceited asshole with that. I worry sometimes that I send off the wrong message.